Setting Multics Cache

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,165 times. The last Post () by tahir1.

• Sorry for my questions, how to setup server cache on Multics R55

I already enable the port for cache on multic but nothing happen on the cache. If on CSp we need to create 1 file as cluster and put as follow the tracker

http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:12345

eg

CACHE PORT: 4444 # cache listen port(udp)

ACCEPT NULL ONID: 1 # accept/block cache requests with networkid=0 (by default = 1)

#CACHE TRACKER: 1 # if enabled the cache will act like a tracker (by defualt = 0)

## this option do the same as "DEFAULT CACHE TIMEOUT", available only for compatibily with older versions
    //CACHE TIMEOUT: 300 # timeout to wait dcw from cache servers if a cacherequest was received.

# friend cacheline (host port)
    CACHE PEER: myfriend.dns.org 12345 # send any cache request/reply without forwarded hits to peer (nb: instant forwarded hits are always sent)
    CACHE PEER: localhost 5555 1 # block sending cache packets with invalid onid to peer (useful when "ACCEPT NULL ONID=0")
    CACHE PEER: localhost 6666 0 1 # send any cache request/reply and forwarded hits to peer

## Output to udp (default=disabled)
    #TRACE: 1 localhost 4444 # Output to localhost:4444
    #TRACE: 0 # disabled

but on Multics how to do, and where the cluster file have to be?

Is there and tutorial or example for this

Regards
    Senifoto

• pls help me how to protected cache peer i want config no to be aktive for all how to limit ? to 40 clients i have multics r77

what is Auto Add = ON

HTTP TITLE: "MultiCS R77"

##########################################################

## CACHE By Tiesto.multics.info

##########################################################

CACHE PORT: 9999

CACHE AUTOADD: ON

CACHE TIMEOUT: 1000

CACHE ALIVETIME: 35

ACCEPT NULL ONID: 0

CACHE FILTER: YES

CACHE TRACKER: NO

TRACE: 1 127.0.0.1 11000

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!