ODreamy_FHD_Mod (egami, openatv, Pure2, openspa and more)

There are 117 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,573 times. The last Post () by giopet.

• I think only is first screenshot is a paytv channel(I´m not shure) and there is irdeto to see in is screenshot,but strange that this problem is not to see here with my paytv channels,here is it ok,sotcam are showing and the encryted channel(Nagravision) too,see my screenshot.

Dall'inizio del 2024 limito la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen einschränken.

• cashmissing.PNG

some Cash Name is Missing

Sorry I don't understand, it show free to air, which mean free channel what's is the missing

this Channel don't free channel Please cheack my screen short Currently I Am Usage Egami Image & skin & Softcam Usage NCam Bute I Am Change the name robiul its showing , your Build skin don't Show to all Cash

• Have you take a look from my posted screenshot? Is it not ok too?Because here I can see the softcam and Nagravion with the same Skin.

Dall'inizio del 2024 limito la mia attività per quanto riguarda E2 per problemi di salute.

Ab Anfang 2024 werde ich meine aktivität bezüglich E2 aus gesundheitlichen Gründen einschränken.

• Lululla

Can you please help?

Currently each image included images to the used box in the path

usr/etc/enigma2

All data required to identify box type should be in image version file located in etc/

My question how to use the box image to be part from image page as per example below

screenshot_Wanasat-Baby_20240606_171641.jpg

We used widget working in egami but not working in other images unless you copy the image yourself in skin dir

Can you suggest something to identify the box, picking the right Pic and finally paste & rename it in skin dir

• this is my postscript for ozeta3 skin

• this is my postscript for ozeta3 skin

Lululla

Is it possible to use zposterx to download posters for media located on user storage hdd, nas, USB... Etc,

When play it with EMC or mediaplayer?

• Have you opened the renderers you use? There everything is written, I think it's already like that, if you make changes change their name otherwise they get in the way with the ... ;)

Yes, I open it, it focus on infobar, channels list, is it possible to share with me a widget example,

Just I want to see poster for folder as per picture below, the emc show folder names, but is it possible to add support for folders names

• oDreamy_FHD_Mod v1.5

ٍSupported Images

Egami 10.x, OpenATV 7.x, OpenSpa 8.x, & Pure2 7.x

OE Images (Try and Report)

please try it with more images and revert to me with your feedback

Please note,

I am not a professional skinner, developer, or anything related to sat, enigma...etc, but I like to make some customization to my box skin.

What's New:

1. Ability to add box screen to skin display.

2. Improve the quality of Quick Menu Screen for OpenATV

3. Improve the quality of Pure2 Cam Manger Screen for Pure2.

4. better improvement for install / remove script (thanks Lululla).

5. Minor fixes and improvements

Please let me know if you like it or have any suggestions for improvement.

:smiling face:

Regards,

Download (Mediafire)

1_0_19_6E_D_85_C00000_0_0_0_20240622090914.jpg

• Thanks,now it´s better then your last version,Skin Change are now OK

1_0_19_6EB1_3FD_1_C00000_0_0_0_20240622235309.jpg

only one thing was missing,with the EMC Plugin are under movies no info about the movie,is it possible?1_0_19_6EB1_3FD_1_C00000_0_0_0_20240622234942.jpg

• Thanks,now it´s better then your last version,Skin Change are now OK

1_0_19_6EB1_3FD_1_C00000_0_0_0_20240622235309.jpg

only one thing was missing,with the EMC Plugin are under movies no info about the movie,is it possible?1_0_19_6EB1_3FD_1_C00000_0_0_0_20240622234942.jpg

I will check, from the picture you sent, there is another point related to slogan of the image and the poster.

To be honest I don't use EMC and never get a poster like what you have in your picture.

Also I forget to load the converter of analog clock for this reason it look empty 😊

Anyway I will try to fix it

• With EMC you can activate to search posters and info of the movie,they don't appear automatically,the info of the movie can you see too,with info button,but better is to see it directly on the screen,with the most skins is it possible.

• Okay, fixed, it was an error in the render name.

can you advise me to perform a full folder scan with EMC, (I already made some tests and found it difficult to handle)?
    first, it is not auto-detect for search language (you have to select one only!!)
    second, I have a media folder with many movies but you have to standardize each folder name to get successful search results.

can you share your EMC settings? maybe I did something wrong

Enigma2 skins for oe-alliance based images.

Enigma2 skins for OpenATV, OpenDroid, OpenEight, OpenHDF, OpenNRF, OpenSPA, OpenViX and Pur-E2 images.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!