Rebooting when changing channels

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 405 times. The last Post () by KiddaC.

• When I change channels from different satellite lists, Octagon sf8008 would reboot immediately and if there is any USB 3 slot inserted, it will keep rebooting forever until slot is freed.

I tried Openspa and the same problem exists. It is very obvious with encrypted, different encrypted and free open channels.

Is there any resolution for this problem?

Edited once, last by Adam99 ().

• Try this method

There is a small button on the back is called recovery (reset)

It will return the device to you as if it was new and had not been used before.

Screenshot_1.png

Just remove anything connected to the device, such as the USB or SD card, then turn off the device from the back and press the recovery button on the back. Restart the device while Long pressing the button, then let it go. The device will return to you as if it was new and had never been used before. Then install any version you want on Salt 1, which will be EMMC after unzip. and download it via USB. Complete the installation stages

Good luck

• The device is working now but this particular problem appears again.

My question is if I did full reset for the device and installed channel lists and oscam will this clear this problem for ever?

• How do I know that this problem will be solved forever? !!!!!!!

This is just a suggestion that could solve the problem You may have a problem with installed channel lists and oscam

Or any other problem What you mentioned does not help in identifying the specific problem

• Your problem could very well be the skin you are using.
    Everytime your box loads, or you change channels then the infobar will pop up.

There could be an error in the skin file, or components used for infobar.
    Try your box with default skin to see if you still have the same issues.

** A person who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected **

OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD Linux Enigma 2 2160p H.265 HEVC Dual Wifi Multi-Stream DVB-S2X & DVB-C/T2 Combo Receiver

Download OCTAGON SF8008 4K UHD (DUAL OS) Images and Enigma2 Team Support from OpenATV - OpenB - OpenPLi - Open Vision - PurE2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!