Hotbird 13E, 0% signal in some frequency,

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 813 times. The last Post () by matrix_007.

• in hotbird 13E, freq. 11488H 27500 3/4 or 5/6. and other freqs.

the channels eleven sport polska 1 , 2 , 3 have 0% signal and the same canal+ sport 2 ,3, 4 and 5 no signal 0% . i try to see if changing the FEC from 3/4 to 5/6 and zero 0% signal... why this happens? they reduce the range of this frequency?... i detect some issues at the sat 23.5E at ziggo channels and others , and changed the FEC from 2/3 to 3/4 and have signal.

can anyone help or inform about this issue?. thanks to all

:beer1:

• .If your satellite antenna is set up correctly and you have a signal on Hotbid 13 E, but you don't have a signal on those channels, most likely you need to change the LNB head because it is possible that your LNB head is defective. I had problems similar to yours because I had a signal but I didn't have a number of channels because the signal was 0. Then I thought maybe the LNB was faulty, so I changed it and I got all the channels. Try to test. Greetings!

the channels eleven sport polska 1 , 2 , 3 have 0% signal and the same canal+ sport 2 ,3, 4 and 5 no signal 0% . i try to see if changing the FEC from 3/4 to 5/6 and zero 0% signal... why this happens? they reduce the range of this frequency?... i detect some issues at the sat 23.5E at ziggo channels and others , and changed the FEC from 2/3 to 3/4 and have signal.

There is no problem with this freq. It work.

Try to receive this freq 12557 V 27500

Try to receive this freq 12557 V 27500

I try that TP

freq 12557 V 27500 fec 5/6 (because 3/4,no signal)

I got 87% and see hotbird 4k.

About the faulty LNB, maybe yes or maybe not, because my brother as an big antenna and has the same problem as me, so, its very unfortunate me and him get 2 faulty LNB, anyway its not impossible :).

Because of my antenna configuration, i have 4 SLIM LNB setup, to get

13E,16E, 19.2E and 23.5E

I will try to exchange the LNBs or try using a Single lnb with another antenna.

Best regards and thank you guys for your reply.

:)

• Post by koumir ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • .You wrote that you have a signal of 87%. I think you have an excellent signal. I had 77% less than you, but I have 8 lnb on my satellite antenna, so it is smaller. I wrote to you because I had a problem with the channels, but I I had a great signal, but I tried everything for almost several hours because I didn't understand why I couldn't catch some channels and the signal was great. When I put a new LNB head, I got all those channels that I didn't have without problems. I'm not saying that it's your LNB heads incorrect, but I wrote to you because I had a problem similar to yours. It is best that you review everything as you wish. I hope that you will be able to solve the problem. Greetings!

POLSKA ELEVEN and CANAL + has changed FEC.

Nokia MM 9800
    Telewire 3001 + all CI (seca aston , Viaccess ,Irdeto , DiabloCam)
    Topfield TF 7710

QBoxHd duolabs
    VU+ Zero
    Vu+ duo2
    GIgablue Trio 4K

• .You wrote that you have a signal of 87%. I think you have an excellent signal. I had 77% less than you, but I have 8 lnb on my satellite antenna, so it is smaller. I wrote to you because I had a problem with the channels, but I I had a great signal, but I tried everything for almost several hours because I didn't understand why I couldn't catch some channels and the signal was great. When I put a new LNB head, I got all those channels that I didn't have without problems. I'm not saying that it's your LNB heads incorrect, but I wrote to you because I had a problem similar to yours. It is best that you review everything as you wish. I hope that you will be able to solve the problem. Greetings!

excellent , your setup :)

i use slim lnb to have space to put 13,16,19 and 23 E sats :D i got a 1.10cm antenna (normal) not offset. and i live in inner/center of Portugal :).

about 4 years ago i try to use the sat 10 and 28 E but because of the focal point of the outter lnb's the signal was getting weaker . and the channels at those sats are not that important ( just the 28.2E they reduce the amplitude of the beam and its a pitty :( because i like the english free channels .

all the best to all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!