Why not ?

There are 14 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 821 times. The last Post () by fady88.

• More than a year has passed on the last image from the teams and the same firmware !..Dream Two , One ..etc . Other boxes of Open Source system have developed a lot of drivers while you are still sleeping ...imagine more than a year and a half on the same image ...isn't it difficult for those who are addicted to Dreambox ...wake up Gemini and the rest ..look at the other side of the world and let's start the Game ... It's time for revolution ...New developed image having all updates for the system 😞...wake up please and do something for those who love Dream boxes .."Time for Revolution to start the game "

• Did you sleep standing up?

yes you slept standing up

you couldn't make the images

this is the result

see the picture watch the movie

dreambox two is not a simple satellite device

It is not easy to install the system on

If anyone can do it, please do it.

I gave fliminide

There are no backup images

Don't get up and ask what this is

Only 1 few developers made it

and uses

is the information made

sizler ayaktamı uyudunuz

evet ayakta uyudunuz

imajları yapamadınız

sonucu bu

resime bakın flimi izleyin

dreambox two basit uydu cihazı değildir

üzerindeki sistemi oturtmak basit değildir

yapacak varsa buyursun yapsın

fliminide verdim

backup imajları yok

kalkıpta bu nedir diye sormayın

sadece 1 kaç geliştiricinin yaptığı

ve kullandığı

yapılmış olan bilgidir

dreambox two full (youtube.com)

• master G

Removed the Label Dreambox Backup
  • master G

Removed the Label Drivers
  • master G

Removed the Label Article
  • More than a year has passed on the last image from the teams and the same firmware !..Dream Two , One ..etc . Other boxes of Open Source system have developed a lot of drivers while you are still sleeping ...imagine more than a year and a half on the same image ...isn't it difficult for those who are addicted to Dreambox ...wake up Gemini and the rest ..look at the other side of the world and let's start the Game ... It's time for revolution ...New developed image having all updates for the system 😞...wake up please and do something for those who love Dream boxes .."Time for Revolution to start the game "

It's normal, there is no new enigma2 since...

Same for all older boxes, DM800HD, DM800HDse. DM500HD, DM8000HD etc... that still have the latest enigma2 available from 2012... while the open images are up to date to today including iCam, Dash, IPTV, etc...

Dreambox being gone, that's the result... too bad, for "I love only DMM images"... to get upgrades and more functionnalities, only the open world is available now.

TS

• Thanks bro ... let's not say it's bad ...the gemeni and other teams must find a solution ...why not issuing an image titled Let's Start the game or Time for revolution ...،☺️☺️ just a suggestion

Edited once, last by Arqan ().

• Thanks bro ... let's not say it's bad ...the gemeni and other teams must find a solution ...why not issuing an image titled Let's Start the game or Time for revolution ...،☺️☺️ just a suggestion

I have dreambox 900

I have dreambox two

what do you want to say

What do you want

What you wrote is empty, useless articles.

it doesn't make sense

empty free topics

Do you have dreambox two?

If you don't have dreambox two,

You don't need to give your writing ideas.

you write unnecessary

I'm dealing with software you can't imagine.

don't write blankly

I will not post any text, pictures or videos in posts like this.

you have no idea

elimde dreambox 900 var

elimde dreambox two var

sen ne anlatmak istiyorsun

ne istiyorsun

yazdıkların boş beleş yazılar

mantıklı değil

boş beleş konular

elinde dreambox two varmı

eyer dreambox two elinde yoksa

yazı fikir vermene gerek yok

gereksiz yazıyorsun

aklının ucundan geçmeyen yazılımlar ile uğraşıyorum

boş boş yazma

bu şekilde olan yazılara hiç bir yazım resim veya flim atmıyacam

haberin yok senin

• Why are you angry? I said the truth ....yes I have dreambox two ...no one deny that it has the best ever hardware but not the best up to date software for sorry 😞...no one can say a word about the quality of the picture but this doesn't mean leaving it without support ...it is true that dreambox team especially the gemini team is still sleeping ...the last support was a year ago ...Dreambox drivers , gsteamer , ffmpeg should have been updated in equal with the open sources STBs which are now on python 3 while our dreambox two and one is still working on old python source ...Tell me , can you install multistalker pro on dreambox two ? You can't ...Are you able now to install some necessary plugins like ipaudio pro on your device ? I am sure you can't while other enigma devices can easily because of the rapid support made by teams who support the open sources images ...please don't be angry again and think before you say a word ..for me I haven't bought the device just to watch the perfect picture streaming on it I need a device that keeps pace with development ...happy dreams friend.

• still more

I'm reading your empty free articles

You don't know about dreambox two

I don't need to write

If you want, write from morning to evening

it won't be my summer

daha hala

boş beleş yazılarını okuyorum

dreambox two dan haberin yok

yazmama gerek yok

istersen sabahtan akşama kadar yaz

benim yazım olmayacak

• I see you are interested in what I write ...your replies say that ....you know the truth but you hide it and still pay compliments on something you don't know how to use ...okay dreambox 2 is an empire ......Do you know why do empires fall down ?.....because they don't keep pace with development ...look at Vu plus due 4k it can do thing my dream two can't do ...You can install plugins on Vu plus while dream two can't... don't follow my news if you aren't interested...for me winter is coming and and if it comes with no development,I will not keep the device in my home ...good summer man

• I see you are interested in what I write ...your replies say that ....you know the truth but you hide it and still pay compliments on something you don't know how to use ...okay dreambox 2 is an empire ......Do you know why do empires fall down ?.....because they don't keep pace with development ...look at Vu plus due 4k it can do thing my dream two can't do ...You can install plugins on Vu plus while dream two can't... don't follow my news if you aren't interested...for me winter is coming and and if it comes with no development,I will not keep the device in my home ...good summer man

Just use Open images on your DMM hardware, as you do on VU+ that has only Open images,... and both will be strictly identical software wise.

TS

• Just I want to know why gemini hasn't upgraded it yet ? What are they waiting for ? Others did upgrades on open sources and gemini is just watching....I am a person having dreambox two looking forward to the time when gemini issue a new image having all updates We need but when will that happen....after ten years 😭 😭

• Gemini, Merlin, Newnigma2, Dream-Elite,...

All of these teams support DreamOS, (I really appreciate the time and effort they put in), but their support is limited, they are not able to continue support and keep up with development like E2 teams.

DreamOS is indeed excellent and better than E2 in image quality and performance speed, but it needs support teams that have no problems with Dream Property GmbH.:winking face:

Maybe with the new management this problem will be resolved!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!