Problem: My Dreambox Two 4K receiver has suddenly stopped showing available networks.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 332 times. The last Post () by nexx45.

• My Dreambox Two 4K receiver has suddenly stopped showing available networks.

Symptoms:

• No networks are visible in the network list.
    • The device was previously able to connect to networks.
    • Other devices in the same location can still detect networks.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Rebooted the Device: I restarted the Dreambox Two 4K, but the issue persists.
    2. Checked Network Settings: Verified that the network settings are correctly configured.
    3. Tried Different Networks: Attempted to connect to multiple Wi-Fi networks, but none appear in the list.
    4. Verified Signal Strength: Ensured that the device is within range of Wi-Fi signals.
  • My Dreambox Two 4K receiver has suddenly stopped showing available networks.

Symptoms:

• No networks are visible in the network list.
    • The device was previously able to connect to networks.
    • Other devices in the same location can still detect networks.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Rebooted the Device: I restarted the Dreambox Two 4K, but the issue persists.
    2. Checked Network Settings: Verified that the network settings are correctly configured.
    3. Tried Different Networks: Attempted to connect to multiple Wi-Fi networks, but none appear in the list.
    4. Verified Signal Strength: Ensured that the device is within range of Wi-Fi signals.

plug in lan cable

which one is resguelo

picture

use lan cable

Is it available on GPT?

Which image is this?

you don't give any information

there is just a problem

• AJPanel

Transmission torrent client

• AJPanel

Transmission torrent client

aj panel

transmission torrent clients

Do not use both plugins

Dreambox Two Ultra HD 2x DVB-S2X MIS Tuner 4K 2160p E2 Linux Dual Wifi H.265 HEVC

Download DreamTwo Dreambox Two 4K UHD Android CoreELEC, DreamOS Firmware and Enigma2 Images. Team Support from DemoniSat - Dream-Elite - Gemini Project GP4 - Merlin Project - NewNigma2 - Peter Pan Neverland - OpenBh - OpenPLi Japhar - OpenATV - OpenVision - PurE2 - SatLodge.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!