How to set Default booting system between SPARK and Enigma2 in Spark STi 7111 Receivers

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 9,209 times. The last Post () by ahmed gazye.

• Official Post

Switch default booting system between SPARK and Enigma2

Enigma 2 Mode:

1. Turn off receiver
    2. Connect the USB stick ready to receiver
    2. On Frontpanelu hold [OK] and then turn the power switch
    3. After about 5 seconds, the display should appear in the display [FORCE] then you should release the [OK] and press [P -]
    4. Once you see [EN16] press [OK] and allow to boot

Spark Mode:

1. Turn off receiver
    2. Connect the USB stick ready to receiver
    2. On Frontpanelu hold [OK] and then turn the power switch
    3. After about 5 seconds, the display should appear in the display [FORCE] then you should release the [OK] and press [P +]
    4. Once you see [SPAR] press [OK] and allow to boot

• There are various ways to delete the enigma2 image, but really no reason to ever do so.

The Spark and enigma2 images are stored in different locations, by using the method above you only tell the receiver where to boot from.

There is no "reset" to factory image, you can only overwrite whatever is there with a new image.

• Having problems flashing here, did your steps above and keeps going back to 1st screen on boot, and nothing happens from there, cant get into any menu at all, any help please ???

• master G

Added the Label Article
  • I intall enigma2 in startrak 2020 hd after pressing ok enigma2 sucss but it stop in boot, anyone can guide pls

Try again to cross into the Spark system It is clear that the enigma2 has not been intall in a valid way and when referring to the Spark system, clear the wrong version of the enigma2 and the reintall again
    If you do not know the way so you can refer to my forum on the next link

Explain Installing raw image Enigma2 or delete it or make a backup on the internal flash of Spark devices

?thumbnail=1

• Amiko Alien 8900 hd. Hi, Some months ago I downloaded an E2 Image into my satbox. Since then there is a black screen on tv and digits "4" and "023..." poping alternatively on the satbox display. I made a Spark Rescue, without any result. I should say that BEFORE this "crash", I had tested many E2 images successfully. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

• Amiko Alien 8900 hd. Hi, Some months ago I downloaded an E2 Image into my satbox. Since then there is a black screen on tv and digits "4" and "023..." poping alternatively on the satbox display. I made a Spark Rescue, without any result. I should say that BEFORE this "crash", I had tested many E2 images successfully. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Search this section and you will find many topics that can help you to solve the problem

Spark

138268-6a27f64e2e9a32c7b42-png

161388-839fd4e7b2de2cc-png

Enjoy & Good luck
    ?thumbnail=1

• açılmıyor.

Spark'tan E2 değiştirdim ve artık stb açılmadı. Ne yapmalıyım kardeş?

It is likely that you did not install the Enigma version correctly

Return to Spark again via The usual way

Close the device from the power button in the back and Click on the ok from the front of the receiver for 5 seconds, then not leave ok, and

open the device from power button in the back,Until it Appears on the screen is forc supported you from Ok, then you Click on the channel buttons next to it until the word spark appears Click Ok wait a little while Boot appears and the device will run.

After that, delete the installed Enigma version that caused the problem and re-install the appropriate Enigma version for your device

Go back to my topic on the following link, it will help you

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!