Problem in start of proxy

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,344 times. The last Post () by Mani2.

• In first part of the tutorial there is the command ...

apt-get install sun-java6-jdk

Was the installation of java completed with no errors ? I`m asking this because you`re getting a java error from what i see in your post.

Regards

• Only this method works now
    Remove all java or reinstall fresh ubuntu

Code
    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ferramroberto/java
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jdk

Also by this method will choose exact java if alternative packages installed before (use sun-java-6)

Code
    sudo update-alternatives --config java
  • Whene i wraite this command

Code
    sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ferramroberto/java

i will have this msg

where is the problem exact

• do

Code
    sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 3E756CF119B127D4DA40A186B725097B3ACC3965

if not worked post your /etc/apt/sources.list.d

• Code
    root@nassim:~# sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 3E756CF119B127D4DA40A186B725097B3ACC3965
    Executing: gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /tmp/tmp.0yFS35DL7y --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --primary-keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 3E756CF119B127D4DA40A186B725097B3ACC3965
    gpg: requête de la clé 3ACC3965 du serveur hkp keyserver.ubuntu.com
    gpg: le délai d'attente du serveur de clés a expiré
    gpg: la réception depuis le serveur de clés a échoué: erreur du serveur de clés

• cardproxy.sh

• check csp logs and post here
    (location of logs exist in your cardproxy.sh script)

cardproxy.sh

You were confused m8.What was suggested is to check you logfile in the directory mentioned in your cardproxy.sh.
    If i`m not wrong this is log/cardserv-sysout.log so examine your logfiles there and post them in order to be seen and someone will get back to you.

• cardserv-sysout.log

Code
    Unrecognized option: -/usr/lib/java6/jre1.6.0_31/bin/
    Could not create the Java virtual machine.

this is my derectory of java

Code
    /usr/lib/java6/jre1.6.0_31
  • mate add following line in your cardproxy.sh after this line

## otherwise use this
    JVM_PARAMS="-Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=0"
    JVM_PARAMS="-Dcom.bowman.cardserv.allowanyjvm=true" (add this line in cardproxy.sh script) and restart csp :)

Other Not Listed Softcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for Other Not Listed Softcams - CSP, DreamOS, GBox, NEWCamd, MultiCS, OSCam Smod, OSCam Ymod, SUpcam & Wicardd.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!