Sim

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,336 times. The last Post () by reddevil157.

• Hey ppl, I've had a green message flash up on screen twice in as many hours saying, software error and the box has to restart. I'm using Unofficial dream elite V133 DV3 , so I think it's time to change image. Now I'm a little confused and hope someone can sort me. What's the most relevant info I should look for, as in, my own clone box, the bl 76c, sim 201. Can I use any patched image or do I have to use images with only these figures in, ie, do I only worry bout the bl and sim if I use an original image?.

• Official Post

Look on the underside of your box, you should see a sticker saying sim 201 inside,
    You can use any image as long as you flash the correct bootloader version after it.
    Example.
    Flash new image of your choice as normal via internet explorer/fierfox.
    Once you get the complete message do not press reboot, Instead open another window and flash the bootloader exactly the same way as you did the image.
    After the bootloader has flashed you can then reboot the box and your new image will load.

• Hey Ten, when you say correct bl, do you mean the bl listed with the image or just the latest bl being 76c, sorry for the silly ?s but I'm sure someone else wanted to ask these too, but were too shy, lol

• Right guy's,I've decided to try open pli, every things going ok until DCC, nothing in the left column, have all 3 connected, d/l cccam 2..2.1.?

Forget it, re-flashed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!