CCcam dream elite 4.0 how to

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,588 times. The last Post () by -Mirco-.

• Hello people :glenv:
    i'm a newbie about CCcam so i'm need a little know how.
    I want istall CCcam, my dreambox 7020 hd is for now with original image.
    The step that i think that i must do are:

• Istall dream elite 4.0
    • Istall extra url
    • istall CCcam

But for the last checkpoint i don't how to do.
    The other points are exactly?
    Can you help me about point 3 step by step?

Thx all

• First of all thx for your support.
    In this time i've mount dream elite image!
    Firmware upgrade finished in right way. Very very good :D
    Now can i go to istall TSPanel or for first i must istall extra url for Dream Elite 4.0?

:goodnight2:

• Official Post

First of all thx for your support.
    In this time i've mount dream elite image!
    Firmware upgrade finished in right way. Very very good :D
    Now can i go to istall TSPanel or for first i must istall extra url for Dream Elite 4.0?

:goodnight2:

To install CCcam you will not need the extra url, read back a few versions of tspanel & you will find the install instructions.

• Ok, i've istalled last versione of tspanel 6.6 with dreambox control center.
    But when i go in plugin menù there is this warning and i don't found TSpanel in plugin list.

And the end i've read that this plugin is not compatible with dream elite 4.0, but so how can i do to delete that warning that appear everytime i go to plugin list? Maybe delete folder Tspanel in Plugins/Extension?
    I've istalled this http://linuxsat-support.com/em…amelite-4-0-oe-2-0-a.html 2.2.1 because 2.3 don't run and work very well.
    But every time i must go to edit in ftp CCcam.cfg, can you tell me if you know an other plugin compatible with my image to insert c line directly from Dreambox?

Thank you so much for support :party:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!