Picon Creator

There are 19 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,798 times. The last Post () by amila4341.

• Official Post

Picon Creator v1.1

*** Prerequisities ***

- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    - Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 1 - http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...ng=en#filelist

*** Installation ***

- Copy PiconCreator.exe and Db.sdf to same directory of your choice and run PiconCreator.exe

*** How to use the program ***

1. From top part of the program, browse for your "lamedb" file on your disk that lists services. It may take several seconds to finish.
    When finished, all services are loaded to Grid table in the middle part of the program.
    2. From top part of the program, browse for an empty folder on your disk, where all picons will be stored to, or choose a folder on your disk with existing picons.
    When finished, existing picons will be shown next to existing services they belong to.
    3. [Optional] You may click "Clean unused logos" button to remove all picons that do not have corresponding service in lamedb file.
    4. In bottom part of the program, change output size of picon (width+height) if needed. Default is 100x60 pixels, which corresponds to HD type of picons.

4a. -- Load logo from local disk --
    1. Select one or more services in Grid table.
    2. Click "Browse for logo..." button and find your logo on your disk.
    3. Preview of output logo is shown on the left in real size.
    4. To confirm/save your logo to selected services, click "Save the logo" button.
    5. Grid table is refreshed for selected services with new logo.

4b. -- Load logo from Lyngsat.com -- (internet connection is required)
    1. Be sure that (after starting the program) the number of indexed images next to the "Re-index" button is not 0. If so, click the "Re-Index" button. Otherwise, no logo from Lyngsat will be found.
    2. Enter one or more keywords to text field next to the "Search" button. Then, click the "Search" button.
    3. Found logos will start to load below the text field. Limit is 200 logos per search.
    4. Hover over a mini-logo to see the full channel's name, as on Lyngsat.
    5. Click a mini-logo to select it.
    6. Preview of selected logo is shown on the left in real size.
    7. To confirm/save your logo to selected services, click "Save the logo" button.
    8. Grid table is refreshed for selected services with new logo.

5. When you are done with your work, just close the program. Now, copy picons from the folder to your dreambox.

*** Changelog ***

v1.1
    - Fixed loading of Db.sdf
    - Fixed parsing of service's reference

• For Windows 10 user is very important to install Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2, otherwise the program will not work!!!
    It is not necessary to install .NET Framework 4, because it is already part of the system..

Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5 Service Pack 2

DOWNLOAD

• bookmarked for l8r
    yah miss so much when yah canny read great :)

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Doesn´t make sense bud, forgive me ,but if you cannot follow the instructions to download/install the programme,
    then how on earth are you going to manage the programme itself??
    Don´t get me wrong, I´m not criticising but commenting..

• He's not!!! he is going to download some and claim they are his

Sorry lads didnt mean to ofened anyone yes i used someone else's but there was some missing i googled the ones that were missing converted them to png and posted full list please remove anything that i have uploaded i was just trying to help him by uploading full list sorry about this

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Hello guys,
    First i want to thank you for this very simple and useful tool. I have only one question, do you plane to update it to support the bigger picons (400x240)?

• what is this error in windows 10

b6425ef31c6c355.jpg

error log

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.

Parameter name: index

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.MarshaledInvoke(Control caller, Delegate method, Object[] args, Boolean synchronous)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method, Object[] args)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Invoke(Delegate method)

at PiconCreator.MainForm.parseLameDb()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!