VU+ Image and Best EPG

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,137 times. The last Post () by gianni118.

• Ok guys, it seems my version 2 vu solo clone is no longer going to work with my vix 2.4 image. Absolutely gutted as Im pretty sure it had the best EPG, plus it was completely stable for me.

From googling it seems cool tv guide is the next best looking epg but im unusure how to set it up, i downloaded it from the cool homepage but i think maybe crossepg has to be setup first then cool tv guide mirrors it or something.

Ive been using vti 4.1, nice images but keep getting tune failed so may switch to black hole.

I will probably try all images but anyone have a suggested image for me....

• New section added today buddy for crossepg,look here; EPG Support

I have attached a older version of cooltvguide here for you,have a go with this first,should teach you the basics of how to setup/configure it.

Let us know how you get on.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• buongiorno a tutti possiedo un decoder z gemma h5, vorrei installare nuovi epg, per sbaglio ho cancellato tutte le fonti che andavano solo per digitale terrestre e non per iptv ,grazie a presto.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!