Enigma2 LogoMatik Xorion BootLogo Maker

There are 16 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 24,988 times. The last Post () by abu baniaz.

• I have this software but it will not connect when you have put the images into the selected areas and converted it says ready to send. Im using a Amiko Alien 2+. In the software named above I have put my boxes ip address in and the root root to access the box. But comes back with a error 533 file name not allowed. I have rebooted tried again makes no difference if the box is in Spark or Enigma it will not connect. But I can access the box via Ip in the browser to change channels etc. ?? baffled. Any help would be greatfully appreciated

• Hi!I wonder if anyone can help me please.I have tried to use the xrionbootlogo tool but when I try to transfer it tells me not to leave ftp spaces empty.I have added ip address then username(root) and left the password empty like I do on filezilla.Any ideas anyone please would be appreciated.

• [quote='bigg1','https://linuxsat-support.com/index.php?thread/&postID=346097#post346097']how did you sort not leaving blank please i am having same issue[/QUOTE

I type none into the password box and it connects fine for me.

- - - Updated - - -

My box decided not to connect tonight until I put user = root password = root.

• on mine it says that it have sent all files successfully but it dont change?

you have to restart enigma

Saluti a tutti by GioppyGio®

AMICIZIA____________________

Una nave abbastanza grande per portare due persone quando si naviga in buone acque,

ma riservata a una sola quando le acque si fanno difficili.

END____________________

• Hi,

ich hab ein kleines Problem seit ich Win 10 neu aufgesetzt habe. Starte Logomatik, setze mein jpg z.B bei bootlogo ein und drücke auf Convert to MVI. Dabei fragt er mich in welchen Ordner. Gib ihm ein Ordner an und kilicke auf Ordner anwenden.

Dann zeigt er mir an 1/1 converted. Unten steht succesfully Converted in MVI und den Ordner den ich ihm angab, z.B

/Desktop/NeuerOrdner/bootlogo.mvi

Ordner ist aber leer ????

Hab mittlerweile auch mit einem alten laptop mit Win7 probiert, der macht genau das gleiche.

Edited once, last by master G: *translation* ().

• once I have choosen the jpg and converted them to mvi what can I do? FTP upload button is grey (FTP settings are good)

Thank you

• once I have choosen the jpg and converted them to mvi what can I do? FTP upload button is grey (FTP settings are good)

Thank you

you probably didn't save the data in the ftp settings

use scan stb and see if it connects to the decoder

Saluti a tutti by GioppyGio®

AMICIZIA____________________

Una nave abbastanza grande per portare due persone quando si naviga in buone acque,

ma riservata a una sola quando le acque si fanno difficili.

END____________________

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!