Tuner Config Tutorial - Motor & Fixed dish setup

• This is a quick tutorial to show the tuner configuration settings for Tuner A & B using a motorised & fixed dish setup.

Tuner A is connected to the motorised dish,and is being used in "Advanced" setting.The first screenshot shows page 1 of the settings and screenshot 2 shows page 2 where you will need to input you Long & Latitude settings for where you are. (You can use Dishpointer or Google maps to get this info)

USALS has been selected for the dish motor to move to each sat position that you would like use, I have 28,23,19,16,13 & 4.8 east / 0.8,5 & 30 West mapped onto my motor at the minute, a up to date channel list is advised.

As you can see in the screenshot 28 east is showing, to change this to another sat you would highlight this setting and press the left/right arrow button on the remote until you find the sat you want, i.e 23.5 or 16 e

Then press ok each time you select another sat.

Tuner B is setup from a fixed dish pointing at 28 E.

For this you select "Simple" setting.

Then I have selected "Single" input. The satellite setting is used in the same way as tuner A,highlight that setting and then use the left/right arrows on the remote to find the sat that you want to use.This screenshot shows it setup for 28E.

And that's it basically, this is a good setup for being able to record one channel from a fixed sat while still being able to move the motorised dish about.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• master G

Added the Label Article

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!