Andy Rich aka ar5384uk / AR53841 / thedrewishuk Bank Transfer Scammer

There are 51 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,237 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• After selling off the Pi Servers, i have now taken back the boxes i bought and let my family use, theres 6 in total :

3 x Openbox X3
    2 x Openbox S11
    1 x Dreambox 500s Clone

All are in working order, The Openbox's are all HD and all have HDMI and a Scart socket, all appear to be genuine chipsets and have been loaded with software without any issues, All are in clean undamaged condition. Remotes are all included and working and in good condition. 1 S11 i still have the box for.

The Dreambox is in working order, Has the small black remote and is in fair working condition, this one is only standard definition picture and uses a Scart Socket. Box is in good condition, remote has a few teeth marks around the top, i will disinfect it before sending! This box is a clone and is running Pli Jade, however the box does freeze once or twice a week at most and requires powering off and back on again but does work well otherwise. I still have the box for this.

The Openbox's all cost £49.99 new and i would like to get £25 each for them
    The Dreambox i think cost somewhere around £50 - £60 and i would like to see £20 for this

I can post anywhere, within the UK will be a fiver anywhere else ask me

If you would like the lot make me an offer through pm

Thanks

• Official Post

Please look at your pm thedrewishuk & update those who have paid for goods on the delivery delay.
    Thanks.

• @ johnny74 i gave 50 but used paypal and got him to invoice correctly so hope i can get it back through paypal he did ask as gift scamer beware all

• the answer is no police just laughed at me when i said i had bank transferred just hope he drops down dead low life cunt can we get him banned off he thanks scott

• Speak to the bank mate, they may be able to help. Its a pity when low life scum does this as it gives other genuine people on the forum a bad name.

I buy and sell quite a bit off the forums so it does make me angry. I think to be honest the best way if you buy anything is to use payPal with the payment taken from a credit card that way you are protected by both PayPal and the credit card

Only use Paypal gift or bank transfer if the person is known to be trustworthy.

If its somebody who has just signed up be very weary and only use PayPal and get the seller to invoice you.

Nano

• same here..sent him the money for the x3 reciever, but no comms after that....i see that he was online yesterdat around 2.30pm....have bank details but doubt if the police will do anything as it was a bank transfer...lesson learnt....

• The guy is clearly none to bright, scamming on a forum that records I.P addresses. And we all know its as good as a home address nowadays. Personally. If I had been taken for a mug I would be doing everything in my power to find out the relevant info, no police help? Mob rules apply. Theft is theft :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!