satdudeuk aka paulstoke12 Bank Transfer Scammer

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,159 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I had a similar on ViX world-of-satellite forum very much like this i was scammed for 180 and the so called mods wouldn't even give me the IP address. in fact would not give me any details
    Paid by direct bank transfer as thought be safer than paypal police are looking into it, in the meantime trying to find a nice helpfull person at natwest bank to trace the address.... so lookout for satdudeuk and paulstoke 12 or 123456789 you are named and shamed and i will find you my friend as thats a months dole money you took from my friend

Code
    http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?26651-vu-duo-with-500gb-hdd/page2
  • I had a similar on another forum very much like this i was scammed for 180 and the so called mods wouldn't even give me the IP address. in fact would not give me any details
    Paid by direct bank transfer as thought be safer than paypal police are looking into it, in the meantime trying to find a nice helpfull person at natwest bank to trace the address.... so lookout for satdudeuk and paulstoke 12 or 123456789 you are named and shamed and i will find you my friend as thats a months dole money you took from my friend

thats because there is a little thing called the data protection act, if they were to give you those details and you took action upon your self they would be held as accomplices to any crime you committed.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Mr Wiwc____ you need to answer your door, your dogs sound hungry just think to yourself was it worth it for what your about to receive.

• Although i can sympathise with you being pissed off for for being ripped off.....i think this thread was to Name and Shame (Warn People of others)

Not Threat or self incriminate, im sure if and when he or they piss off the right people they will get whats due.....pay back is a bitch!

In the meantime lets just try and make sure it doesn't happen again....on this forum as well as other if we can help it!

Loose Lips sink Ships!

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Could not have said it better my self, these things have a habit of sorting them selves out in the end and you dont need to be leaving a trail for any potential legal recriminations back to your self in the process.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• well i had a bit of a chat to paul today (online) and it seems like he made a bit of a mistake and has promised to pay back the 180 and if he does all charges and feedback will be dropped......

• Well - this proves the power of the masses tends to put pressure on those who think they can run away, which is why we have this section now on this forum....

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!