HUMAX HDR-1000S CCcam possible?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,181 times. The last Post () by eddie_.

• hey guys, i am looking at treating myself to a new box, i have looked at our sponser and the HUMAX HDR-1000S /w 1tb hdd has really caught my eye. is it possible to setup my internal share with this box? not to sure if humax is possible. but my father in law has a humax (for the free to air) and the wife can breeze through it.

if not this modal, is there any other humax that can be setup to accept a share?

thanks guys

• I have a foxsat 500 hdr, lovely freesat box. There is a patched firmware for it, "raydon's Media and File Server Bundle for the Humax FoxsatHDR" but i don't know if it enables any emu as i haven't gotten around to installing it.
    Dunno if i'm supposed to link.
    This is the description with the file.

"(1) A fully functioning web interface for the Foxsat HDR.

(2) A package management system with web based repository for the downloading and updating of applications.
    This can be accessed both from the web interface and from the command line.

(3) A service management system to display status of custom applications, start or stop them, and disable/enable boot-time autostart.
    Again, this is accessible from the web interface and the command line.

The file named 'FOXSAT-HDR_upgrade.hdf' is the firmware upgrade which provides the platform on which custom application software
    packages can then be installed. It also provides the means to start these custom applications automatically at boot time. "

• hi has anyone installed 'FOXSAT-HDR_upgrade.hdf' is the firmware upgrade which provides the platform on which custom application software, if they have i would be grateful if they could give me the link to it and step by step on how to do it, many thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!