Updating Oscam to latest SVN - Ubuntu & debian with Simplebuild

There are 163 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 130,475 times. The last Post () by gull0815.

• Hi, just updated my oscam and it is working ok but displays the svn build as r0 instead of 10666, just wondering if I missed anything? I also updated simplebuild and the config file when prompted.

• Im also getting this problem... I have followed this tutorial to install oscam+cccam from scratch, http://linuxsat-support.com/showthread.php?t=16479 Now trying to update to latest version and getting thsi same error when at step ./simplebuild menu

┌──────────────────────────────UPDATE_CHECK────────────────────────────────┐
    │ _ _ _ │
    │ ___| |_ _ __ ___ __ _ _ __ ___ | |__ ___ __ _ _ __ __| | │
    │ / __| __| '__/ _ \/ _` | '_ ` _ \| '_ \ / _ \ / _` | '__/ _` | │
    │ \__ \ |_| | | __/ (_| | | | | | | |_) | (_) | (_| | | | (_| | │
    │ |___/\__|_| \___|\__,_|_| |_| |_|_.__/ \___/ \__,_|_| \__,_| │
    │ │
    │ checking online status of oscam SVN please wait... │
    │ impossible. SVN is offline! │
    │ checking local svn please wait... │
    │ found revision: not found │
    │ │
    │ │
    └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

Any ideas ???
    Thanks

• streamboard is still down... if they are not back up soon, you can try this attached tar of the last checkout I have (10991)
    ( cd /opt/simplebuild ; tar -xvf /(path_to_download)/oscam-svn-10991.tgz )

Thanks but I'm quite new to this so wouldnt know where to start with that file so will just have to wait and see when streamboard back online and follow the tutorial...thanks anyways

• Another slight problem... I have been able to compile new Oscam as streamboard is backup, but when following the tutorial I try to Move the new version to /usr/local/bin/ I get the following error...
    Permission denied.
    Error code: 3
    Error message from server: Permission denied

Any ideas ??

• Official Post

please after install how do i get to access the oscam ...... i know it suppose to be localhost:port pls i fink i need help i tried 15000 , 8888 nothing happened

To access the oscam webinterface it should be ip.address.of.server:port.
    For example 192.168.1.92 is the servers ip address, 8888 is the port used for [webif] in oscam.conf:
    http://192.168.1.92:8888

• Thanks Master G.......... i tried that but still no page found ....... the tutorial i think the section 3 part i dont have and old oscam so i skipped the section 3 ....... but using winscp into my /usr/local/bin , there wasnt any file in there ....... also when i to stop and restart oscam with the command line given "sudo killall -9 oscam" it says no process found ... same applies to sudo /pathto/oscambin/oscam –b no process found...... what could be the problem

I had to search to find this. Can an admin/mod make it a sticky?

Done.
    Not before time too.
    Thanks for pointing it out.
    As I come across relevant threads, I'll apply the same to them. (may take a bit of time though, a lot of relevant info on the site)

• Can someone help me, how can I add toolchain to compile oscam for WeTek Play?
    I see that I need: arm-linux-gnueabihf toolchain for it.
    I installed it on Ubuntu 14.04 and try to edit a script but without success.
    Thx

• Now added:

simplebuild 2.45 + config 1.48

-add solo4k for VU+ Solo 4K
    -add arm_v7 for:
    DS114 DS115j DS213j DS214 DS214+ DS214se
    DS216DS216j DS216se DS414 DS414slim
    DS416j DS416slim EDS14 RS214 RS814 RS815 and many more

• I have a problem with oscam not start

Problem? libc6-dev ... is missing ??? rc.local ----> Failed ???
    Sorry for my English

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!