Commando 14.7 with cccam 2.1.3 / oscam 8659 for SlyUK & Irish Bouquets

There are 83 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 23,340 times. The last Post () by aa7590.

• Re-Uploaded with CCcam 2.1.3 instead of 2.1.4
    Uploaded by request.

This Backup Image is Commando 14.7 with all online updated included.
    It is preconfigured with SlyUK 28.2 with Irish Channels at the start of the bouquets.
    It also has cccam 2.1.3 & oscam 1.20 latest (8659 SVN an time of backup) up and running.

Dreambox Control Center / Telnet Version (backup.img)
    New_Commando 14.7 SlyUK Irish [Telnet Flash].rar

FLASHWIZARD Version (Commando 14.7 SlyUK Irish.flash.fw2)
    New_Commando 14.7 SlyUK Irish [FLASHWIZARD Flash].rar

NOTE: If you do not have a Null Modem cable... GET ONE! There is always the risk of a bad flash whether using telnet or Flashwizard
    If you do get a bad flash, you will have to re-flash with Null Modem cable.

Just add your cline to cccam.cfg

Enjoy

Root Password: dreambox

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Anybody who plans on using this image as cccam/oscam server with card, hold off as I have to downgrade cccam to 2.1.3 so your card will show as local.. If you have downloaded and flashed already, not to worry, I will upload the CCcam 2.1.3 binary also....

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Hepl please ; i wan t image with many satellites also arabsat and nilesat your freind rourou61 . I will waiting any one can help me .thx

• i do it but nothing new , my dream ip 192.168.1.26 net mask 255.255.255.0 ip router 192.168.1.1
    i haven t network . dcc can t find the new ip of dream .

my problem , what shoud i write in page of setting network ,?

please i cant open dcc , what s the password?

shoud i insert channels?

no one can help me ? IT S VERY NICE IMAGE BUT I CAN T USE IT .

Wow, that was impatient rourou61.. I mailed you the password the minute you asked m8.. I did not post it here because I was re-uploading new image with CCcam 2.1.3 and default root password: dreambox

i do it but nothing new , my dream ip 192.168.1.26 net mask 255.255.255.0 ip router 192.168.1.1
    i haven t network . dcc can t find the new ip of dream .

Just set your DM500 network to DHCP & reboot or restart networking.
    DCC can scan for your Box or
    From the Commando Menu you can go into settings / networking / test network & get your box IP there

Anyway, Sorry about the hicup with first upload.. all should be well now...

whey does the GET EPG come up every time .. can this be stopped.. thanks

Yes, just press the Blue button & select EPG & Autobouquets menu, go to Get EPG Wizard and change
    Load EPG on Wakeup = NO
    Load EPG on Startup = NO

• thx , if i want to access volume the channel change , i have dream 500 clone how to find volume ?.
    2 how to change satellites?
    EXCUSE ME IT S THE FIRST TIME THAT I USE THIS BEAUTIFULL IMAGE .DON T BE .......

where i find oscam and cccam in image ? MY ENGLISH IS POOR

it s the end of demand ,excuse me .

ok i resolve the problem of soud .menu+ info-
    now how to change satellites .
    where i find oscam and cccam in image .thx to replay

help please i m in the last stape

thx , if i want to access volume the channel change , i have dream 500 clone how to find volume ?.
    2 how to change satellites?

The Volume buttons are < >

Set up Diseqc to suit.. From memory I think its in the Blue button menu..

where i find oscam and cccam in image ? MY ENGLISH IS POOR

OScam & CCcam Binary's are at:

var/etc/emu

Oscam Configs are at:
    var/tuxbox/config/

CCcam Configs are at:
    var/etc/cccam.cfg

Now m8 please use your own initiative and play with the image a bit before asking every single question that comes to mind.. Go through the menu's and get a feel for the image..

• im using this image, but my peer tells me i got boxing tonight on ppv. but i cant find it after rescan with this image... im told boxing on 731..

• The script you are looking for is located @ /var/bin/miniops
    I have not got access to a DM500 so I cant help you out..

Are you certain that oscam is not loading because I do remember that oscam version never showed correctly in commando 14.7 Blue button Menu & I also assumed that oscam was not starting.
    Try to access the webif with:

192.168.1.***:8888

I do know that on 14.6 by default oscam loaded 30 seconds before cccam but on 14.7 you have to edit the script..

This is not something that you will work out yourself m8, from memory Its a pretty complicated fix..

I have seen some mention of it over on ukcvs
    UkCvs.net Forums
    Not 100% sure if this is the answer, but it's there somewhere..

Unfortunately I did this backup image when I had a DM500 for a day so I didn't get to test it for long enough to see any problems..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!