Dm 600pvr Enigma2 Image Pcd 9.0

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 13,321 times. The last Post () by jani123.

• Hi everyone...i am really frustrated..i have this genuine DM600 box that i promised to setup for a friend that is is non-technical. But i just cannot flash is/set it up the right way. i Have used the PCD 9.0 image from the "DM600 image" section here on the forum. But i don't know how to put cccam plugin on the box (the location for it) and how to activate the cccam on box from the remote control. Can anyone help me out?? Thanks ahead...

• Hi everyone...i am really frustrated..i have this genuine DM600 box that i promised to setup for a friend that is is non-technical. But i just cannot flash is/set it up the right way. i Have used the PCD 9.0 image from the "DM600 image" section here on the forum. But i don't know how to put cccam plugin on the box (the location for it) and how to activate the cccam on box from the remote control. Can anyone help me out?? Thanks ahead...

look here Forum Gateway - Powered by DnP Firewall

together we grow - ferdi

• pcd wrote:

Vu+ Zero & MxQpro 4K

• first I would like to mention pcd's work is wicked, I have a problem with this image flashed to box via interent, scanned channels, used mem expander, cant download plugins, click download just html script shows? checked internet connection no intergrated Ethernet link, do network test =

LAN ADAPTOR = OK LOCAL NETWORK = NOT CONNECTED (HAVE TRIED THREE ETHERNET LEADS) DHCP = ENABLED IP ADDRESS = CONFIRMED NAME SERVER = CONFIRMED (is this wh I cant download plugins? is there a fix for it pls help would like to use this image on m old 600.

• Same for me...I also have an old genuine DM600pvr and I tried many times pcd's enigma2 images, I even chatted with the guy, but still I hav'nt manage to get it working....I gave up. Otherwise it would be nice to have all that this image promise.....

VuDuo2 - OpenBlackhole, VuSolo2, DM500HDv2, OpenelecBox, DM600, ---------------------------------------------
    0.8/4.8/7.0/13.0/16.0/19.2/23.5/28.2

• choose between unstable image enigma2 and stable image enigma1, I have no doubt, I choose enigma1, I prefer Gemini 4.70

I think that the PowerPC processor is not able to support an image enigma2

together we grow - ferdi

• I got it working downloaded pcd 9.0 from I have a dreambox forum and here it is hope it helps (when first boot make sure skip wizard then extra setup expand mem using HDD). it don't have soft cam manager have to use script heres what u need just drop into usr through ftp and put our cline cam config into etc as normal start using deman if wont start reboot if still wont start open telnet session and login in to box and start it there then reboot again

• I have flashing this firmware on dm600pvr first one hour working good but not run cccam 2.3.0 but 1omint later this firmware jamed i plugd out in plugd in after this action first boot jamed cant working more.

• master G

Added the Label DM600 Images

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!