8010 EPG Channel gone

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,031 times. The last Post () by hopper.

• Just noticed this

Page last updated 17th June 2013

Selected recent changes:
    Tp D4S 11527V - channels 50361 & 50366 removed, became BT Sport, 50370 became Racing UK
    Tp D5S 11546H - GayXchange removed, 50455 removed, became Zee News on EPG ch 856
    Tp F2L 12523V - punjabi radio removed
    Tp F4L 12607V - channel 55304 removed, became BON TV
    Tp 4 11778V - channel 8010 removed
    Tp 26 12207V - SNR, 1441, v & 1871 SOM Test removed
    Tp C1L 11223H - channel 52085 removed, became Muslim World on EPG ch 857
    Tp F3L 12607H - channel 55275 removed, became TVC News on EPG ch 572

Just wondering what way to populate the 7 day EPG on the Blade 7000 now that the main EPG channel is gone.

• Yeah I would like to know this too.

I did a blind scan and afterwards I had lost that channel and the portal video ones as well.

The EPG is very important for me,does anyone know of an alternative channel we can use to populate our epg?

• If you take a look at my channel list I have sorted this out in the D15 section

See if this helps you.

Thanks for that hopper.

I don't want to download another channel list though,as I have spent hours sorting out my all satellites section so I don't have to go into the sections.

I also don't understand why the epg channel disappears when I do a new non blind scan?

is there a transponder frequency I can scan just to get a channel similar to 8010 or portal video 5,or is there not one anymore?I don't think that the blademedia7dayguide channel that is found in all the sections is findable when scanning?

I have just updated the epg on the BT Sport 2 channel and that seems to have worked for now,I have got a 7 day guide,whereas before it was just giving me now an next on some channels.

• I use a program called clarke channel editor
    What I did in this program was copy over one of the radio channels and convert it to a tv channel then ticked the box do not modify
    Now when I do a scan this channel is skipped.

• No it didn't work,when I looked today my epg was half empty.I'll have to look into the clark editor.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!