Former member selling backup images on ebay - beware

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,973 times. The last Post () by SWEENEY.

• ebay ID 2013mnoor and former member MOHDKALEEM (who we disqualified from the bonus ball draw win) is advertising Amiko Alien 2 backup images for sale on ebay for £2.99. This is the same guy who was buying lines from payservers and reselling them on ebay, which is evident if you look at his ebay profile.

Code
    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/2013mnoor

He used to be '2013gifts4u' and '2010kaleem' on ebay

Beware, because what also concerns me is this;

If you need image for any other box let me know

Amiko Alien 2 backup may be his work (but that is doubtable and if it is then he shouldn't be selling it) but I'm sure he doesn't own every receiver!
    So if you are creating backup images, beware becauce someone who has no concern apart from making money may be making a profit from your work.

If you need backup images, then they are all here. For free!!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• If hes selling backup images for the Amiko Alien hes onto a loser straight away lol.

I hope the thieving lying scumbag gets what he deserves.

Nano

• Fleabay wanker .. hope he comes a cropper... somepeople just have to make money ... wish i had voodo doll of him lol

RESPECT OTHER PEER, PUT ALWAYS A FTA CHANNEL WHEN YOU DON'T WATCH TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1438883374.png

• ... wish i had voodo doll of him

Make one ¬:76:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!