Best Enigma2 Image For Amiko Alien2

There are 53 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 57,377 times. The last Post () by JackiRipper2000.

• Official Post

What is your favorite enigma2 image for Amiko Alien2 ? 696

1. HDMU Team (201) 29%
    2. HRnigma 2 (29) 4%
    3. EvoTriplex (14) 2%
    4. NHD2 by FFTeam (12) 2%
    5. Open AR-P (48) 7%
    6. OpenPLI HYBRID (87) 13%
    7. PKT Hyperion (193) 28%
    8. PKT NEBULA (25) 4%
    9. ProTriplex (12) 2%
    10. Other (39) 6%
    11. OpenATV (129) 19%
    12. PurE2 (1) 0%

Vote here for your favorite enigma2 image for Amiko Alien2, tell us why you have chosen this image over others you have tried..

• HDMU at the moment - looks good doesn't crash (well not often!) and no sound problems.... have used PKT Hyperion in the past but major problems with V1 and HD channels sound - change to an HD channel and you may or may not get a soundtrack.

Will try PKT Hyperion V2 though and see if they've fixed it.

• For me, there are two reasons for Hyperion now winning hands down

1. Stability - It's rock solid. No more stupid unexplained freezes. No more trying to come up with more excuses for the missus !!
    2. Streaming one channel while watching another. This was one of my main reasons for buying this box in the first place. I can watch footie on a tablet when the rest of the family watch their soaps etc.

Useful tip for anyone with a second TV - buy yourself an Android TV Stick (MK809 or Equiso), load Dreamdroid and VLC player and stream your selected channels wirelessly

• AR_P

the best.

;)

Can you get it to stream one channel and watch another ? Hyperion is almost identical but I could never get AR-P to do it. Also, it seems that AR-P development has ceased - nothing since last April so I won't be expecting a Judder Fix from them.

Therefore, Hyperion wins over AR-P every time.

• looks like its got to be the new openpli hybrid no contest seeing as its the only one that fixes the judder problem as of now, can confirm this running for 2 days and not had any judder

Just because it's the first image with the fix, expect other images to have it very soon. I didn't like Hybrid, the plugins menu is broken, you cannot download plugins by pressing green.

• Just because it's the first image with the fix, expect other images to have it very soon. I didn't like Hybrid, the plugins menu is broken, you cannot download plugins by pressing green.

agree but do you use all the plugins (dont think so)or do you want then cause they are there (most likely) just cause there is no plugin menus does not make it a bad image and there is always other ways of installing plugins if you want them, take the RSP image that has nothing but was the most stable image i have ever used.

By all means when the fixes have come through you will probably left with a couple HDMU (always updating but very unstable and they will prob brake it in the next 10 releases) PKT (maybe in a few months if they get there act together). Open ar-p now i do like that
    Its all a personal choice but the overriding factor is the picture being judder free.

• also I have been trying this image for 3 days,theres still judder on quite a few hd channels,not all thow.but will wipe this image no problem if another comes out.

• engineerkhan arp image...very stable ,i have motor running a treet and ccam that came with it...tsmedia very good too
    just want to add more pluggins,any suggestions?

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!