Openbox S9 HD

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,164 times. The last Post () by bommer138.

• Hi Guys. I've got a problem here. Recently i bought a new Openbox S9 HD, i set up my satellite (multi lnb 4). So when i scan for channels on 119 W and other ones it finds only scrambled channels and the ones with no signal. I'm so confused because I spent 3 days trying to fix it and nothing, all of them show $ in front of the channel. Plz tell me what do i need to do to make it work. :frown:

• The openbox does not just open channels . The $$ indicates the channels are part of a providers package. You would need to swap shares with friends/family etc to get these $$$ channels to reveal pictures. I think you have a lot of reading to do but you can find all you need within the forum.

good luck

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• srry, i still didn't understand what to do, could you be more specific what I need to look for? after 3 days of research I didn't find much and links brought me here
    thnx.

• hmmm look in the openbox section within this forum . all info is there just read read read . you will need usa firmware as you are canada way

regards

new2

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Are you currently paying for channel packages ? Just by plugging in the openbox will not allow you to see channel packages that you normally have to pay for!

Are you seeing free channels?

• i have the us version with all satellite list, from 21/03/2011. I created the backup of channels and upgraded to this one just now http://linuxsat-support.com/op…2_cmt_110404047a-rar.html
    and no, i did not buy any channel packages and i dont see any free channels

That firmware is not for Usa/Canada. Its for europe
    I have to go to bed, baby awake. Have a good read around as new2 said and ill be back tomorrow evening.
    its gone 12 now.

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• nope, the update does not change anything, all channels are still scrambled and no free ones
    it's the same firmware as I had before. so i also backed up old fw and channel list i've created, and updated to the new one april fw , restored channels list, nothing works (same as before) and nothing new except network setup

• I'm not fobbing you off or anything but maybe you would be better off asking these questions on an American site. It's just there is no one here who would be familiar with these sats. We mainly deal with European sats

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• bean

i think in your neck of the woods its refereed to as "IKS" ( internet key sharing )

do some googling. This forum will give you the guidance to setup a box etc but when it comes to opening $$$ channels etc then you need a local card to do this or very kind friends and family up to the same hobby as you

regards

new2

• openbox s9 firmware 2017

Hi Guys. I've got a problem here. Recently i bought a new Openbox S9 HD, i set up my satellite (multi lnb 4). So when i scan for channels on 119 W and other ones it finds only scrambled channels and the ones with no signal. I'm so confused because I spent 3 days trying to fix it and nothing, all of them show $ in front of the channel. Plz tell me what do i need to do to make it work. :frown:

• hi i have an openbox was wandering is it anygood s9

what do i do to get the best from this box or what is the best thing to get

i currently have virgin broadband

and have a dish to go back up on wall if required ?

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!