new room, setup getting there.....

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,052 times. The last Post () by Crosstour.

• hey guys,
    i have not been very active over the last couple of weeks, had a plan, and i am 99% complete.
    i used to have a projector and screen in my middle room, but the ****lty wore off. the wife (pregnant) got onto the fact and wanted a 2nd family room,

so heres a few before and after pictures (not yet fully complete, need to hang pictures etc, also the fishtank is on a cycle for the next 3 weeks, so no real fish just yet, just bottom feeders.... also had to move a radiator so my couch could go flush to the wall for viewing

would love to know what you all think, of course no family room would be complete without feeds to my motorised dish ;)

• brendanj9554 now that is some serious work right there....Am jealous. Really good work ...and like the idea of the tank and the tv above..been a dream of mine for a while to have something like that.

Good work, would like to see the room when fully done. And don't forget to hide all the wires, and put some cool lighting around also.

• Excellent job mate, really impressive. But, I just don't like that wallpaper... A bit too trippy for me 😉

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• It looks good !! to be ohnest tho its a bit on the weird side for me...hide those bloody cables brendan please haha...behind tv and on the floor...you can do it.

Ps what wee fishys is in the tank?

MK

• Cheers guys. Have since added fish and done some finishing touches, will add pictures later, at te minute I have 5 parrot fish. 2 albino angels, a baby oscar, a silver dollar and some bottom feeders. Been doing 10% water changes everyday for the last week. And now the tank is fully cycled and looking after itself. So only need to do 10% water change every week or so.

My apologies for the wallpaper. Not my cup of tea either, but I gave the wife free reign on the decorating aspect lol

• That's a lovely set up. Sometimes watching the fish swim about is better than watching the crap on TV so you got the best of both worlds there :)
    The wallpaper don't look too bad in subdued lighting and when the TV/fish tank are on, it seems to blend in better.

• Cheers guys. Have since added fish and done some finishing touches, will add pictures later, at te minute I have 5 parrot fish. 2 albino angels, a baby oscar, a silver dollar and some bottom feeders. Been doing 10% water changes everyday for the last week. And now the tank is fully cycled and looking after itself. So only need to do 10% water change every week or so.

My apologies for the wallpaper. Not my cup of tea either, but I gave the wife free reign on the decorating aspect lol

Nice job!!!! ,,hide/cover the cables..
    Note: Beautiful baby oscar will grow into a mean green eating machine .. I know. I had two for more than 4 years!!

Also a bit of pink floyd setting the pace on some ambilight leds with some lovely scented aroma :cazsmoke:
    for those "home-alone" nights ......

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!