VU+ Solo2 Blackhole and CCcam 2.3.0

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 46,405 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I'm desperate. :54_002: Since 2 days I am testing to install VU+ SOLO2 and Blackhole 2.0.8.1 working with CCcam 2.3.0.. On the VU+ I have TS Panel 7.3 installed but when I try to install cccamd-2.3.0 under Softcams i get the following error message on the screen:
    Downloading http://www.tunisia-settopbox.i…/Cams/cccamd-2.3.0_1.0-r0 .............
    Unknown package enigma2-cccam-2.3.0.
    Collected errors:
    * pkg_hash_fetsch_best_intstallation_canidate: Packages for enigma2-cccam-2.3.0 found, but .......
    * opkg_install_cmd: can not install package enigma-cccam-2.30.

Regardless of what cam version I try to install, I keep getting the above error message.
    I have tryed to install CCcam without TSpanel, but both ways i can't get CCcam version in TSpanel / Softcam menu to activate.

The cccam.cfg file i used i placed it in / autofs/sdb1 and / etc directory.

Can anyone tell me, where I'm doing wrong. Is there a manual about TSPanel 7.3, i can't find it?

Who can help me????

Regarding,
    ***hopper.

• I have done this and it not working. spent hours on this waffle.

Are you asking for help or simply reflexing your opinion on the topic??
    Apart from hijacking somebody else´s thread instead of opening your own.
    If you need help could you please open a new thread on exactly whatever it is your having difficulties with.
    Don´t forget to mention the image and version you are trying with....
    BTW.. the "norm" of most sites is to write your first post in INTRODUCTIONS...

• Official Post

I have done this and it not working. spent hours on this waffle.

You are gonna need to give us more details than that buddy.. Can you see CCcam and activate it in softcam manager (blue button) ? Did you edit the CCcam.cfg with your details ? Have you looked at CCcamInfo to find out if CCcam is running or server is active ?

• Sorry. But yes I do have an issue. Image is, VU Blackhole. I have loaded. Mg£@M 1.38 It's listed with 3 C@ listed on the BH Blue panel.

I am not to sure were I go from here. really frustrating. :( sorry Mr administrator or Mrs. I also have VU+ SOLO 2 I am assuming the files you suggest I check are listed in the FTP root of my box ? if so were could I locate them using the FTP or do you have another way ?

• hi ,read the post M.G YOU HAVE TO GIVE MORE INFO INSTALL CCAM , DO YOU HAVE C LINE IN YOU CCCAM CFG .IF YOU DONT HAVE C LINE ,YOU HAVE ONLY FREE TO AIR CHANELS

• Official Post

Sorry. But yes I do have an issue. Image is, VU Blackhole. I have loaded. Mg£@M 1.38 It's listed with 3 C@ listed on the BH Blue panel.

I am not to sure were I go from here. really frustrating. :( sorry Mr administrator or Mrs. I also have VU+ SOLO 2 I am assuming the files you suggest I check are listed in the FTP root of my box ? if so were could I locate them using the FTP or do you have another way ?

Mgcamd or CCcam on their own don`t unlock all premium channels, you need your own card or access to a server, do you have either of these ?

• Official Post

Sorry. But yes I do have an issue. Image is, VU Blackhole. I have loaded. Mg£@M 1.38 It's listed with 3 C@ listed on the BH Blue panel.

Yes I have a newcam. with the login details within. I have now loaded the blackhole and have access to the TP menu.

Do you have an Nline or an edited newcamd.list file ?

N line can be added to CCcam.cfg which is found in /etc folder. Activate CCcam via blue button.

Newcamd.list file is found in /usr/keys folder. Box type in mg_cfg also needs edited to B: { 06 }. Activate mgcamd via blue button.

• edited can you tell me how to do this. I have the MG_CFG from the VU box. you mean number 6 in the content. Sorry I am sorted with the FTP part locating just don't know were to update can you give me a step by step or some pdf. with pictures :) sorry asking for loads here. just getting tired now. spent 3 days on this.

O sorry I have the following

Newcamd.list
    TP_PROG.dbs

• Official Post

Download and extract the attached mg_cfg file with winrar > FTP mg_cfg and your newcamd.list file to folder /usr/keys > Press blue button, scroll left or right to select mgcamd, press OK to activate.

TP_PROG.dbs is a channel list for an openbox which will not work with any other receiver..

• Newcamlist.

I get MGcamd 1.38 please wait while starting then nothing happens. copied to the FTP folder both the newcamd.list and usr\keys then performed the blue button option and scrolled left the selected mgcam.138

• Official Post

Newcamlist.

I get MGcamd 1.38 please wait while starting then nothing happens. copied to the FTP folder both the newcamd.list and usr\keys then performed the blue button option and scrolled left the selected mgcam.138

Open newcamd.list file, what is inside this file, an N line or CWS line ?

• Official Post

Copy the cws line and paste it into the CCcam.cfg file.

It will look similar to this;

Code
    CWS = hostname 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Delete CWS = you now have something like this;

Code
    hostname 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Add N: to the front of the line like this;

Code
    N: hostname 10001 linuxsat support 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Save the CCcam.cfg file, then FTP to /etc folder, Press blue button and choose CCcam as default softcam.

To find out if the server is active use Cs studio or connect to CCcamInfo in your browser like this http://ip.address.of.receiver:16001

• ccam_2.3.0 Cams installed, click ok. loading then screen is blank no picture on screen. renamed the notepad like you said put the N in then my user name and password and my bks line barking without mentioning the addy. its a secret you see. tested on CS studio. comes back with local IP. so not to sure what to do now.

• hi,i send you pm ,if you accept help by teamvieuwer

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!