MGCamd Config for connecting to CCcam and Newcamd

There are 74 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 125,559 times. The last Post () by codar.

• Official Post

mg_cfg

Create a File called cccamd.list

PHP
    C: server.name.com port Username password

For N Lines these go in newcamd.list

PHP
    CWS = Servername Port Username Password  DESKEY  wan newcs
  • yah, I know its an old thread, I have tried these settings on my TM TWIN and they do not work for me, I have scoured the net for bloody days now, read a lot of threads on this, tried a LOT of settings, still no joy, is there a "box" setting for the tm twin ? tried 00 and 06 but still no joy, c**am works fine, but I would rather use mgcamd for stability and speed, any help would be appreciated, thank you.

TM TWIN, VIX 693, mgcamd v1.38

mg.cfg attached.

• CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = 127.0.0.1 10000 local local 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs
    CWS = 127.0.0.1 10001 local local 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

CWS = yourdyndns.org 12000 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

**********above line is fictional and does not connect to anything**************change with your line ,and place in newcamd.list.....restart cam

• I have been trying to get mgcamd working for nearly two weeks and don't seem to be getting anywhere...

I'm still not sure how cccam and mgcamd relate to each other.... there seems to be so much conflicting information.

Can I use mgcamd without cccam, and if I have set it up how do I tell if it is working?

Previously I set up a ***BOX F5 with CCcam and that seemed reasonably straightforward, but with the Openbox S6000HD running Enigma 2 and Blackhole I am going round in circles not getting anywhere.

Is there any step by step guide for using mgcamd especially for newbies?

• Hi

I have a N line

I create a newcamd.list file with this line
    CWS = yourdyndns.org PORT username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
    but where put this file?
    In the /etc folder?

Thks

• Ok thanks!!!

another 2 question! now have a 1 N line and 1 C line

if I put N line in the newcamd.list and the C line in the cccamd.list

if 1 channel can't opened with N line automatically opened with C line???

and what is the best version of Cam (Mgcamd 1.35 or 1.37 or 1.38)

thanks!!

• N lines go to CCcam.cfg for use with cccam..its basically a converted newcamd line that works with cccam

Example for conversion of nline in conjunction with mgcamd (newcamd.list)

N: details
    CWS = details

You are best to use CCcam i would say.

If you really want to try mgcamd with those 2 lines then 1.35 or 1.38 are the versions to look out for.

MK

• hi!!!

I have CCcam.cfg configured with two lines N & C and works without problems. with CCcam 2.1.3

But I would try the MgCamd with same configuration, but I can see without problemes N line (CWS) but I can't see with the C line and I don't understand why

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!