Chromecast streaming

There are 7 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 11,282 times. The last Post () by mrkrabs.

• Hi guys,

Has anyone been able to get streaming from their Enigma 2 boxes working on Chromecast? I'f tried using the Vuplus Android app and Avia/Local Cast apps but I am getting 'video unsupported' error. Any ideas how to get a stream working on Chromecast? Thank you!

• Hi
    Bit late from your first post but only got my Ccast yesterday.
    Thinking about the same myself, its possible that Chromecast does't support the VU's *.ts streams, hence the video unsupported error. Might be worth trying a few converted video formats on the VU hard drive and see if they work. Not had much time for experimenting with mine yet but very impressed.
    Hope the thread get more interest, i'm sure the VU is capable.
    jb

• hi i was trying to do the same thing with my chromecast with no luck then i bought an android mini pc dongle and downloaded the vu+ player onto it and i can watch away at whatever program i want. The dongle cost me £26 and the mouse/remote £11. Its the same as a chromecast but better as it bascially turn your tv into a big android tablet. Im well impressed! ps its also good as you can download the showbox and popcorn time app and now you have a libruary full of all the latest films as well! great!

• i got the MK809III from ebay. It came from china so prob a copy but works well for all i want it for, which is pretty much the vu+ app. The remote is class, it looks just like a tv remote, it has the mouse functions on one side and the qwerty keyboard on the other, you can program it to work the tv as well which is handy. The one i got is described on ebay as '2.4G wireless mini fly air keyboard mouse touchpad laptop remote for smart tv/pc'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!