Guide to choose right nbox model from 4 diffrent models !!!

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,198 times. The last Post () by asobrino88.

• Hi all

I will split this info in few posts, will add some photos as well as video showing diffrence nbox bsla vs bzzb and bska vs bxzb.
    There is many questions about these. Lets try clear that in few words for beginners:

"black nbox" its alwayes comes with 250 GB but there is 2 DIFFRENT MODEL, older and newer. IMAGE USED FOR BOTH ITS THE SAME BUT THERE ARE MAJOR DIFFRENCE

Older its called BSLA, this got GLUED PROTECTED AREA visible from TOP.
    * old type of hdd holder and cooling, small fan from back, noisy vs compare to bzzb
    * slower dvb-s2 tuner (will make video to show big diffrence bsla vs bzzb on favor for bzzb)
    * older design of mainboard. For example to wake up hdd needs more time, and few more technical things

Newever, better its called BZZB, this havent got glue on protected area, also these has replaced CPU with NEW ONE!!.(the oryginaly fitted havent got descrambler to RUN "EMU"). This is how to recognize bzzb from bsla, from glue on top of mainboard.
    * new type of hdd holder, bigger fan from underneath. A lot better and quiet vs compare to bsla.
    * new design of twin tuner dvb-s2, a lot faster vs to bsla old type and run a lot cooler than bsla tuner.
    * re-designed mainboard, can wake your hdd much faster from sleep mode vs compare to bsla. Its more reliable vs compare to bsla.
    * most of these come with better model of hard drive installed in. Just never model, its hard to say what you get from factory.

Both model's got same spec when come to cpu,ram, hdd. These 2 are good, however if you can buy in price of bsla the BZZB I will higly recommend you to go with bzzb. Even if you have to pay a little diffrence in price. Its just a lot better box.
    Which you gonna be using for a while.

I will upload some photos in next post to show diffrence.

Now "white nbox" these use same type of image as the black version!!
    We have BSKA, the most popular and bxzb.

Here is not much to say, these two perform almost the same, however the bxzb got fitted tuner permanetly on mainboard where bska got plug and play type..
    The bxzb needs changing cpu to work with EMU where in bska stay the same CPU..

here is not worth pay extra for bxzb model where bska does exactly the same job. These are one of the cheaepest ENIGMA2 box's, run well. You can use my backup image (made for black nbox) on these and will work for you well.

all 3 models of these you can buy easy in UK, if someone will need a hand or advice just drop me PM.

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!