Derby Satellites trades

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,279 times. The last Post () by wayne63.

• Not everyone knows what a clone box is , I bought one from a place where I live thinking I was getting genuine one paid as much for it as well works ok but did not now know its a clone and stuck with it for now, got no support of person I got it from can I name them on here so others know . Would not want someone else to make same mistake .

• Official Post

Not everyone knows what a clone box is , I bought one from a place where I live thinking I was getting genuine one paid as much for it as well works ok but did not now know its a clone and stuck with it for now, got no support of person I got it from can I name them on here so others know . Would not want someone else to make same mistake .

If you feel you were scammed, tell us about it here buddy ==> Name & Shame Rogue Traders

• Bought it from Derby Satelites trades on Facebook , thought would be safe buying of someone local and could get support of him as I'm new to vu+ boxes how wrong I was should have gone to one of the sites on here selling the boxes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!