Nextbay bunch of thieves

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,605 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Beware of Chinese clone seller Nextbay aka Vincent guarantee worthless sent him faulty board wanted 45 $ to return it lied he never received it when he had already acknowledged it had arrived
    DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT NEXTBAY buy from the people who support this forum

• you need to provide a little more proof than that before outing some one as a rogue trader, as for sending a board back ?, if your referring to the recent hit clones you got exactly what you deserve if you ask me.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• ha another load of bricks we will need the ca not found equivalent patcher for all the solo's ha.....phoenix , i agree the best money iv spent was on a genuine Duo! no probs , not missed a beat, and have to say love the vix image and have used from day one, i have had my hands on an icloud and dreambox that mates have come crying with (still have the grill marks on my fingers from the heat lol) and sorry but utter dogSh1t!

• True I agree but not everyone can afford a bright shiny non clone box but I suppose you get what you pay for

I disagree..
    if there is enough money for a pack of cigarettes, if there is enough money for a coffee or a beer then there will be enough eventually to buy a half decent box.
    Imagine this ; if one starts saving a little every week staring now then there should be enough saved for the new solo SE as a Christmas pressie...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!