Need Help to upgrade Bootloader in Dreambox-800HdPvr

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,018 times. The last Post () by chakofree.

• Official Post

You can use any of the images from here => DM800 Sim 2.01 SSL 84 Images. Take your pick, they are all good in their own way..

As you are using a very old bootloader, you need to flash the image first (do not reboot yet or you will receive the No CA Error), open another browser window then immediately upgrade the bootloader which is attached.

Flashing the image and upgrading the bootloader is the same process.. DM800 Flashing firmware by Browser

Alternatively use Dreambox OptiFlasher to flash/upgrade..

• Thank you very much to reply, Sir i need one more help from last two days i m trying to flash with browser but i could not, then i tried with OptiFlasher Lastest model non-registered but asking for activation and i don't have activated software. please guide me step by step.

• Master G really you are great , now i have done it flashing + upgrade from 76c to 84d with openpli-4 image. thank u very much for your great support.

• As like you instruct me above! just i have follow to your instruction and everything done smoothly. Today i has changed my Image from Openpli 4 to Thumbs up OoZooN.Doscam.021.OE2.dm800hd.SIM2.#84D.byMarwen.C lone.08072014 . Reason : Openpli 4 Image every-time Re starting when i need to open any plugins like Iptv ,,,,etc.
    Sir if there is any good stable and with total plugins Image please give me a link.

Once more thanx

• Your a legend Master G Thank you

Will just say, couldn't update on any browsers at first had to do compatible view in internet explorer and it worked straight away.

Thanks again

• bonsoir materG,

J'ai quelques soucis pour configurer Openvpn sur mon dm800. J'ai une image BLACKHOLE 3.0.2 sur les boîtes. mais je ne peux pas les mettre à jour afin d'avoir une image qui a l'Openvpn comme l'Openatv. comment pourriez-vous m'aider? Veuillez le relire.

Produc nom t: DM800

Boo tloadr version ; 84 (2011-09-02)

taille du flash : 64 Mo

ID moyen : 13

Panneau OpenVPN, af ter clien t.conf ajouter OpenVPN, que vous avez ac tiva te OpenVpn avant de s goudron t

how can I do ?

• good evening materG,

I'm having some trouble configuring Openvpn on my dm800. I have a BLACKHOLE 3.0.2 image on the boxes. but I can't update them in order to have an image that has Openvpn like Openatv. how could you help me? Please read it again.

Product name: DM800

Boo tloadr version; 84 (2011-09-02)

flash size: 64 MB

Average ID: 13

OpenVPN panel, after client.conf add OpenVPN, that you have activated OpenVpn before s tar t

how can I do?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!