How to enter playlist on to iptv mag 250/254

There are 15 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 33,425 times. The last Post () by chifut.

• Load a previously created list from a USB drive or via SMB / NFS

Open file format *.m3u from a USB drive or from the available network resources (USB-storages «mount» automatically in «Media Browser» or «Home Media», Local Area Net resources are available in SMB-browser-«SAMBA» in «Media Browser» or «Home Media»);
    When you open the answer to the question about the encoding of the file;
    Save the list of channels;
    If you refuse to save the channel list, you can select the channels (F3 button on remote or “menu” - “Select All”) and add them to the “IPTV Channels” - “menu” - “Copy” - “TV” button on remote - “menu” - “Paste”

OK I LOST HERE CAN SOMBODY HELP ME WATS I HAVE TO DO EXACTLY TKYOU

• You may try to change extension to the text file from .txt to .m3u, if by chance you use win 7 and don't know how to do it go to folder option choose visualize and uncheck " hide extension of the files" then you can see your file .txt change it in your file.m3u and transfer on the pen drive. Hope is clear and will help you! Bye

• remember when you save a list in note book, save as > name.m3u > all files > UTF-8 then you get a list in a format that is recognized by the MAG 250.

• zaferali --> I tried that a million times, nothing is working for me.

I bet you are a windows user and I bet you have the setting "hide default extentions" turned on. Turn it off, then when you save a file, you save it properly.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tut…extensions-hide-show.html

- - - Updated - - -

it won't work.. a waste of money.. The device is a piece of S.... oh.. wait.. It made in Russia.. Wonder why ...

Actually, these units work quite well. You are likely suffering from a code 20... as in the real reason for the error when you are near your MAG is about 20 inches behind the box, not in the box... lol

Don't blame your inadequacies or lack of knowledge or understanding on the box. It is doing it's job... time for you to do yours. :)

- - - Updated - - -

have a problem mag 250 with youtube not play video

- - - Updated - - -

any helppppp

That is a known error with the R12 firmware. Now this is a real reason to partially blame Infomir. Youtube blocked certain kinds of devices, and the MAG254 was hit. Once Infomir addresses this issue and can somehow hide itself from Youtube's ability to sense what kind of client is accessing their videos, they will likely release a new firmware update.

For now, watch Youtube videos on your computer or learn how to downgrade the firmware to R10. Youtube watching worked on that version.

Edited once, last by JerryPH ().

• it won't work.. a waste of money.. The device is a piece of S.... oh.. wait.. It made in Russia.. Wonder why ...

I love my MAG 254 ..

- - - Updated - - -

have a problem mag 250 with youtube not play video

- - - Updated - - -

any helppppp

The Mag is not for watching 'you tube ' .. LOL... what a people ??

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!