happy days

• I started on this hobby using an analog receiver and as technology changed so did the receivers, one of the

best receivers I bought and still use is an Aston Xzena 2000, the only problem with it is the 2000 channel limit. I

have uploaded ( I hope)the three dishes that I have installed. The 1.5m fiber dish is still using the original Nokia

lnb, Nokia was the top receiver at that time. The Triax with the Stab motor is a good quality combination and

there is not a speck of rust on the dish. The 2m dish is the one that covers everything, all satellites within range. I

use stand-a-lone positioners with the dishes, the reason for that is I used a receiver with a positioner installed,

but when the receiver goes so does the positioner, the 3m dish I used for C band, it was motorized too but now it is dismantled. is there any promlem with this set-up? yes, because I

cannot get the channels that I want, as you may know only UK channels can be seen in the UK, within the

footprint, the reason for this is that people living within the UK pay for a TV licence, so why should others outside

the UK see them free? there is only one way to see UK channels if you are living outside the UK and that is by

IPTV.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!