My First Set-up

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,120 times. The last Post () by B@ndit.

• How come a s*y box and 2 receivers, are used at the same tv, also does the old cb Ariel serve an other purpose

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Aren't all the interesting frequencies encrypted now?

I am not obligated, or connected to any particular brand, seller or retailer so any opinions given are not biased in anyway.
    Any information given is for hobby and research purposes only, and whilst every effort is made to ensure that all my responses are accurate, - Any action you may take based on my replies is done so at your own risk.
    Viewing Premium Channels or Media, without paying for them is illegal and if you do so, you do so at your own risk!

BpGgW.jpg

• Nice setup, even the mobile magnetic stinger cb antenna.... if youre into cb get yourself an imax 2000, that will give the neighbours something to talk about :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!