Oscam Config Files for local **Y card and line suppliers simultaneously

• After having problems trying to use **Y local card and Newcamd & CCcam lines together in Oscam and after trying many different configurations via internet search engines I have decided to post my working configuration for Oscam for others to use too.

For your information I am using a Technomate TM-Nano 2T with OpenVIX 0.41 with Oscam 1.20+svn9620-r13 and I found the Oscam plugin via the OpenVIX feeds. This configuration will work with a local **Y card and Newcamd and CCcam lines together, meaning that any channels on your card that you do not subscribe to will automatically switch over to your N, CWS or C lines.

In order for you to edit the Oscam configuration files (below) I highly recommend you do search engine search for 'Notepad++' which is free to download, install and use and is a great simple program for editing Oscam config files.

Secondly you will obviously need to have Oscam installed on your Enigma2 satellite receiver and in my case I downloaded it within OpenVIX from the feeds and the version I have for Oscam is 1.20+svn9620-r13

Ok so first please note that after downloading the attached 3 files and then after opening all 3 files in Notepad++ you will see that in some files there are notes in '<>' like this for example <change this note>, for those things you need to amend the items yourself before you save the files to your computer before copying the files to your satellite receiver. One final thing to note is that in the 'oscam.server' file some lines start with a '#' which means that those lines are just text and will not configure anything in oscam so if you use either C lines from your supplier you will need to remove the #'s from the 3rd [reader] section in the oscam.server file. If you use MGCAMD lines from your supplier then you will need to remove the '#'s from the 2nd [reader] section in the oscam.server file and if you use a local card and a C line and a MGCAMD line at the same time then just remove all the '#'s from each line in the oscam.server file.

Once you have edited the attached 'oscam.server' file and then saved it, it will then be ready to ftp across to your satellite receiver. Oscam.server is the only file that needs to be edited, the 'oscam.user' and 'oscam.conf' files should not need editing.

All 3 of the attached files should be copied in to your satellite receiver within the 'config' folder and this 'config' folder can be found in /etc/tuxbox/.

When the files have been copied, just restart oscam and your channels should clear.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!