CCcam 2.2.1 Released

There are 18 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 26,315 times. The last Post () by paulsbo.

• Official Post

# CCcam team uvadi CCcam v2.2.1

• I've already updated to 2.2.0, can I just wright the .x86 file with the 2.2.1 one or do I need to redo the other stuff mentioned in the debian tut. [I'm running a stand alone debian server]

If its not broke --- fix it anyway.

• just jumped from 2.1.4 to 2.2.1,,,I agree it does seem faster not only in channels but restarting CCcam ...
    have to admit that I am forever "tinkering" with configs..so it could be down to this also....
    I wonder ,hmmmmm.... caz ;)

• I have just upgraded and I would say the is a small (but noticeable) increase in the time taken between first switching to a channel and actually getting a picture.

How does the sid reject function work? I had a look through the new .cfg file but it's a bit overwhelming to be honest.

• SID REJECT basically works the opposite to SID ASSIGN.
    If you have a local that doesn't have the full package eg. Sly UK without sport and movies, then you can either use a SID ASSIGN line listing all the SID's for the channels your card unlocks or us the SID REJECT line for the channels it doesn't.
    In this case it's quicker/easier/shorter to use SID REJECT and list the movie and sport channels.
    That way your card won't get hassled for ECM's on channels you dont subscribe to.

• As an example of how to use it. You'd put a line similar to this in your cccam.cfg

SMARTCARD SID REJECT: /dev/sci0 { 0df3,0df4,0df5 }

Where the numbers in brackets represent the SID's your card doesn't unlock.

One way of finding out the SID's is to go to kingofsat.net and search for the channels. I got these for Sly Sports:
    Sports 1 - 4214, 4216, 4221, 4611, 4914
    Sports 2 - 4208, 4222, 5505, 9314
    Sports 3 - 4219, 4511, 4513, 4613
    Sports 4 - 4610, 5401, 5404, 5434

ESPN - 4644, 50650
    ESPN HD - 3841, 3842
    ESPN America - 50620
    ESPN America HD - 3857

Now these need converting to Hexidecimal. you can do this using Windows Calculator. Press Alt+3 to switch it to Programmer mode. Make sure DEC is selected, enter your number, then press HEX for it to convert. Make a note of the result, switch back to DEC and enter the next.

Here's what I got after converting Sly Sports:
    Sports 1 - 1076, 1078, 107d, 1203, 1332
    Sports 2 - 1070, 107e, 1581, 2462
    Sports 3 - 107b, 119f, 11a1, 1205
    Sports 4 - 1202, 1519, 151c, 153a

ESPN - 1224, c5da
    ESPN HD - 0f01, 0f02 (These came out as f01, f02 so you need to add a 0 infront of them).
    ESPN America - c5bc
    ESPN America HD - 0f11

The full line will look like this

SMARTCARD SID REJECT: /dev/sci0 { 1076, 1078, 107d, 1203, 1332, 1070, 107e, 1581, 2462, 107b, 119f, 11a1, 1205, 1202, 1519, 151c, 153a, 1224, c5da, 0f01, 0f02, c5bc, 0f11 }

I haven't done the HD channels, so they would need adding but this gives the general idea.
    Once this line is added and cccam restarted, you will stop getting requests for these channels and your card, your server and everyone elses servers will run more smoothly.

• another way to find all the relevant sids is to open the most recent channel_info list : http://linuxsat-shares.com/too…t-cccam-channel-info.html
    here you will see them too...
    REMEMBER that whichever is the shorter list ,either reject or assign is which takes control..it says so in the pack:
    # Don't use together with (fixed) SMARTCARD SID ASSIGN list; use one or the other, depending on which gives the shortest list
    caz

• no 64bit as its unofficial source for the release . you are best sticking with 2.1.3 - 2.1.4 as that is official from cccam team . Who knows what info the new unconfirmed cccam's give out . Rumours of back doors serial harvesting etc etc

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• question please, is it possible to receive a proxy provider from a box that already has a proxy server on it i mean can i receive a signal from his proxy box my neighbor with his permission of course and now the stupid question how do i do it

• As mentioned in another thread, I am using a GigaBlue 800 SE, When I try to select 2.2.1 and press OK to save, the screen shows flash complete for a split second, but it does not appear to save as when i go back in, CCcam is still set to none.
    I have deleted it but when i try to reinstall it won't reinstall, and when I try to delete 2.3.0 it says delete successful but it is still their.

any ideas on this

• hi friends am new to debian but have done this before on ubuntu server i am seting up from new and am stuck on this thread i.e getting oscam/cccam on system im useing debian 8.0.0 and have followed these instructions but cant seem to get the cam to start is there any problem with the version in debian thanks any help much apriciated
    i get this error: /bin/cccam: 36: /bin/cccam: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string

thanks paul

Edited once, last by paulsbo ().

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!