Can't load new channel list in dreambox 800 HD

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,699 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• Hi everybody,

I have a big problem with my dreambox. A few days ago, the image on my dreambox crashed as I tried to install a new cam.
    I had to flash a new rom so I downloaded a new newnigma 2 rom for DM800HD. Everything was ok since I started to load a new channel list
    with dreamset. I had an error (can't use HTTP mode or something like that). I tried to load the channel list by telnet, dreamset told me that's ok
    but nothing appeared in the channel list. I thought there was a problem with the rom so I downloaded a new one (blackhole).
    Flashing the box was ok but I couldn't load the channel list. Dreamset told me everything was ok (I had the message on the tv that dreamset was loading a channel list)
    but I still had nothing in the list on the dreambox...
    So I tried to flash the box with ozoon image. And the problem is still the same...
    I tried to load channel list 's files manually with DCC. Everything is copied but nothing appeared on the list but the default lists loaded at then end of the configuration of the dreambox.
    I tried another channel editor without success...
    I tried to install Dreamset and channel list on several computers, I tried to download newer version of dreamset but I can't have my channel list on my DM800...

Please, help me because I don't know what to try now... Thank you

• Hi,

Thank you for your answers.
    I've found the problem.
    I didn't activate multiple bouquet function and my channel list needs this function.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!