installation price

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,568 times. The last Post () by Newu_boy.

• Hello all,
    Just looking for some information how much would a usual install price be for a motorised system. I've purchased a triax td88 dish tm2600 technomate motor system and went technomate 0.1 lnb. I have also purchased a L bracket (which I might regret) I was looking for professional fitting but been quoted £180 is this steep. Cheapest I was quoted was £100 to £140.
    Shall I go self install and poss not get the strongest signal. I live wallsend Newcastle and have an extension on our upstairs flat which is south facing. The brickwork is speckled which is making me worried about self install. Any insite you can provide is appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Mark

• If you dont know what you are doing and not good with your hands £100 is a fair price but best have a t&k bracket for the dish it gets windy down your way ,its not very difficult to do youll get pointers here if you give it a go im sure

• Hello all,
    Just looking for some information how much would a usual install price be for a motorised system. I've purchased a triax td88 dish tm2600 technomate motor system and went technomate 0.1 lnb. I have also purchased a L bracket (which I might regret) I was looking for professional fitting but been quoted £180 is this steep. Cheapest I was quoted was £100 to £140.
    Shall I go self install and poss not get the strongest signal. I live wallsend Newcastle and have an extension on our upstairs flat which is south facing. The brickwork is speckled which is making me worried about self install. Any insite you can provide is appreciated.
    Many thanks
    Mark

I would have done it for you as I have done mine and a couple of mates with no issues over the last year but I'm recovering from a knackered disc operation in my neck at the moment and I only live less than half an hour away in Prudhoe.Pity.

• £100 is about right in all honesty. Its probably around what i would charge anyway.

To be honest though i would have a go at it ourself first. If you balls it up the installer can always put it right for you later.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!