cccam for PKT Hyperion 4.5 image

There are 13 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 15,788 times. The last Post () by chemin25.

• CCCam doesn't work on a SH4 based box and never will, you have to use either MGCamd or OSCam.

CCCam in Spark is a modified version of MGCamd that reprts itself as CCCam 2.1.4, its not native CCCam.

• I have cccam working with PKT Hyperion 4.5

Download the following attachment

Unpack it and using DCC place the files in the unpacked var/emu directory into the var/emu directory on the receiver and the unpacked files in var/keys directory into the var/keys directory on the receiver.

Now open the PKT blue panel from the menu and select EMU Manager. The manager should chmod the appropriate files for you automatically. Once this is done you will have a number of cams available including cccam.

Select cccam and also use the down arrow on the remote to set Mapping CA1 to CA0 to Enabled.

Now go to /var/keys and edit CCcam.cfg accordingly.

Return to the EMU Manager and press the green button to restart the cam.

• CCCam doesn't work with a SH4 based receiver, period. You have to use OSCam or MGCamd.

It was never compiled to run on that type of receiver, receiver wise it will only run on either a MIPS or PPC based receiver, not SH4.

• Hello is there anyone about who can actually help me step by step and wont mind doing it?
    currently i have huperion 4 ut was set up for me.It has cross epg and autoboquets.
    1 channela nd media portal.
    on the frontof my box (amiko alien 2) it says the time and Boot (not channel) and also the volume is a little low. Is this fixed in 4.5 and is 4.5 the latest? so sorry for the N00b questions.I really hope someone can help me :) thanks all

• YOU LEGEND!!!

Thank you so much for this, whether you made it yourself or not. Oscam and mgcamd with ccccam were giving me so much stress on my hyperion 4.5.

This works perfectly!! :thumb:

• Hello,

i try this method but i can't move the option Mapping CA1 to CA0 - Disabled to Enabled, not responding ...

When i start cccam it makes CAM error ...

Can u help me ?

Thanks

• hi Please can anyone help me i have a nc+ box and it has hyperion 4 on it now but it crashes when doing the epg update so can i put 4.5 on and where do i get it thanks

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!