Cable Wizards

There are 17 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,754 times. The last Post () by rikjaard-real.

• Has anyone got any info one this outfit, taking payments and then no boxes received?

They are operating, from the UK, Spain, France, pick one, everyones a loser.

I have info on the person i have been dealing with before he disappeared, anyone want to share?

cheers

• spill the beans old fruit ! Who what where including links to active sales sites Please ?

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Thats why with any shop its best to use a credit card to make the payment. Even if they don't send the box, because its not your money thats been used for the purchase the credit card company will just do a chargeback to the thieving scumbags bank account.

PayPal will operate in a similar way but you are more protected with your credit card.

Nano

Edited once, last by nano ().

• i was initially asked to trial a box and promote it as i am installer, and it works very well, yes all the *** channels are there, movies sport etc etc.
    However, the people who are offering the service are not honouring the payments and are not sending out the boxes.
    I have some of my customers who saw the ad and replied, paid via bank transfer and have not received any goods.
    you can see where my concern lies, i cannot recommend anything that is seen as a scam!
    i cannot contact the people anymore, via the telephone, text or email, so it was just a warning that these are not all they seem.
    They may materialise under a different name at some point, but i know of at least twenty people in the Limousin area of France who are very disappointed with the actions of the individuals concerned.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages…s/681669668590651?fref=ts
    if you go on the cablewizard site on facebook you will see another person who has posted on the left hand side not to send money as she too has been scammed i have traced his mother although she hasnt responded to my message.

They were posting all kinds of rubbish about a company in Yorkshire, but they seemed to figure it out they first posted on there page cable wizards as sellpage hull which made them suspicous and when they started bringing in the evidence they seem to have now disappeared, however we have found addresses and disconnected phones!

Yes we also have names.

• Satellite receivers or iptv boxes?

trial a box and promote it as i am installer, and it works very well, yes all the *** channels are there, movies sport etc etc

Sounds like a payserver or resellar from the outset.
    It's a shame people get conned , but the "trader" you encountered are 10 a penny, only interested in getting your cash.
    I can guarantee you that they won't abide by any trading standards, honour payments etc, why would they?, when they are selling boxes with illegal subscriptions.
    Always purchase a box from a reputable trader (our forum sponsor is top class) and get a valid subscription.

• Thats the weird thing, they did send out boxes as they insisted on paypal, i have spoken to a few people who purchased direct from them and the units are still working. I have seen an invoice which was in a box and it originally came from the sponsor of this site, i am in no way inferring that know anything about the scam, so they were doing the business with good quality boxes which worked and then they wanted direct bank transfer only and no units have been shipped since. just a lot of people who lost money.
    I am so glad i didn't recommend them to any of my customers as poo would have slide very quickly downhill towards me!

I have the names of the people concerned and have spoken to a few resellers in the UK who would like to have a word with the main guy because he was registering similar sounding websites to theirs with almost identical logos lettering and wording. All of these have been removed now, apart from the Facebook one and the twitter page https://twitter.com/cablewizards

I have just had a message from some people saying that the box is no longer picking up the premium channels and can they do anything about it!

i have also had loads of messages from people who were intending to use them and have done their own research and found the addresses of the main people, one of the addresses is in spain. so its just a case of notifying whoever you notify to get the decent thing done.

- - - Updated - - -

Yet another link about them!
    https://www.facebook.com/chris…/activity/751175441618605

they were doing the business with good quality boxes which worked and then they wanted direct bank transfer only and no units have been shipped since. just a lot of people who lost money.

Will be next to impossible to get monies back from these scumbags.
    Once they changed from paypal to direct bank transfers, alarm bells should have been ringing (in my opinion)

• Will be next to impossible to get monies back from these scumbags.
    Once they changed from paypal to direct bank transfers, alarm bells should have been ringing (in my opinion)

I concur completely _
    Transferring money by banking is seen the same as handing over cash. I got caught in a similar way _

The police are not interested and the banks wont have any of it _
    So you done the positive thing and let everyone you can know !

Dont waste to much of your time on them though _ Just publish there names here as all search engines will pick up on it and reveal them as common thief not master criminals :taxman:

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• I really doubt the forums sponsor would have anything to do with this scam, Stands a chance the person in question purchased the boxes from the sponsor and then sold them on.

I wouldn't believe or a second that the sponsor had anything to do with this.

• this is a transcript of a chat i had today with someone else who he has stung, i will try to protect the innocent and removed the names!

‪K** D**** You mention, mark redfern the guy we got ours off was a mark jones of Leicester is it the same guy? He told us he had gone in with cable wizards, neber had any trouble off him, I even deleted the server by accident n he sorted it, now all we get is all *** bt ect are all scrambled n not getting any joy from them, we got our box from mark Jones around july time
.‬

‪

‬

‪‬

‪C***** P**‪ It's his alias... Real name Mark Redfern of Sileby, Loughborough.... Not Leicester.

‪ Ok, thanks, looks like we been had too then!

‪ He is 'Cable Wizards', the owner and provider. He owns the server! So any problems, it's him who you need to look for.

‪He is doing people left, right and centre! Now homing in on France and Spain; taking money and not delivering!‬
    ‪Getting people to pay by 'friends and family' on Paypal, so there is no come back with PayPal! ‬
    ‪Might as well throw your money down the drain, he's corrupt and is a scumbag.

‪ Cant something be done about him? We got told by him that there were some one in Hull working with him surely hes false advertising, we have had our moneys worthin a way cos we would have paid more if still had s++

‪ What can be done with someone who is essentially selling an illegal product/service?

‪Fairbie: We would love to have more details about this guy as he has been doing the dirty in France to some of my customers!

i say again, ‪ his name is Mark Redfern not Mark Jones. He is the one and only person acting as Cable Wizards! He works nights as a delivery driver.‬
    ‪He owns the server apparently and is solely responsible for ripping everyone off.
 redferns2009@hotmail.co.uk

‪Fairbie: C***** we have spoken before, did you work with Mark as a supplier for the boxes?

‪ I once helped to run the forum to help people out, until he wasn't answering anyone's issues and leaving me to do it! He just pocketed the money and left everyone to fend for themselves.... When he started saying he didn't care about people anymore

Fairbie: Its really bizarre, because he did do a first rate service, i got a box, had some issues and we spoke loads on the phone, and he sorted it very quickly, as a comms engineer i had an inkling on the service, but he was good, he wanted me to recommend him to my customers, but then dropped me like a sack of **** when he got a bit rich!

‪Fairbie: Does the name Kay clayton means anything to you?
 ‬

‪

‬

kclayton82@hotmail.com

‪‪ This is him.... Although iv actually never met him! ‬ (picture from Facebook)

‪However, I am very very confident that this is your man. He got turned over by Paypal because of it, so he could only take paypal friends and family payments; I believe he bought a paypal card reader.
    ‬ 

‪

The thing is now with taking payments how he does, is there is absolutely no come back on him, as he's getting people to pay him rather than by invoice.

‪Fairbie:‪ cheers for the info, an ex copper dug a load of info up for me too, he is doing stuff in Spain too, so some very pissed of people over there swell. Bloody shame really he was onto a winner with the ex pats!

‪Fairbie: a lot have paid via Direct bank transfer, i have all the details of his bank and everything, its just who to take it too to get him stopped!

‪Yes he moved into France and Spain.... He started not getting tracking details, so would make out the courier losses the boxes, but in real terms he's just not sent them!!! He is a complete idiot. As you said, as no one can get a hold of him through technology, they are stumped in every sense. No more renewals or anything, so there will be even more annoyed people who can't get a good server.

‪Fairbie: Thanks for your time, speak again very soon.

- - - Updated - - -

All info so far gathered has been passed to http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

• Can i just say i moderate on a tech forum with a very similar url to this cockwomble. Numerous members are coming to us looking for "Mark" and wanting his blood

• It appears I am the latest victim. I bought the box of Mark Redfern in June and it was delivered quickly and worked fine. I went away for a couple of weeks and when I returned it won't get any channels, not even BBC1 etc. I have tried to contact him but he used a FB name of Mark Jones and is no longer on FB - and of course, I never had a phone number. i wish I had read this thread before I bought!!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a phone number for Mark Redfern which appears on my bank statement - but he doesn't answer or call back. Hoho!! Would it be okay for me to post the phone number here??

• Official Post

It appears I am the latest victim. I bought the box of Mark Redfern in June and it was delivered quickly and worked fine. I went away for a couple of weeks and when I returned it won't get any channels, not even BBC1 etc. I have tried to contact him but he used a FB name of Mark Jones and is no longer on FB - and of course, I never had a phone number. i wish I had read this thread before I bought!!

- - - Updated - - -

I have a phone number for Mark Redfern which appears on my bank statement - but he doesn't answer or call back. Hoho!! Would it be okay for me to post the phone number here??

Sorry but we would prefer no personal details posted here, thank you for warning members all the same

• I have a phone number for Mark Redfern which appears on my bank statement - but he doesn't answer or call back. Hoho!! Would it be okay for me to post the phone number here??

would just b a burner mobile one would imagine eh

PM for support 0nly with a Link to Y0ur
    P05t w1Th Wat5 up 0r 155u3 thaT5
    B33N ....... P05T3D

0D3R PATCH3D 3H ;)
    much <3 th0ugh in d0 a5 Ab0v3
    1n Wh3n 533N r3plY n PM n 58PP0rt G1v3n ;)

"I'm against Piracey so please DONT ATTACK SHIPS"
    :p

• Report him here ¬

http://www.fact-uk.org.uk

Give his bank account details ! :53_002:

Bottom right corner:79:

Or direct _https://crimestoppers-uk.org/g…/give-information-online/

Scumbags that want to make a quick buck ! But remember that usually only because some one else wanted to save a couple of quid !!!

Best is to subscribe to something and share ¬ Everyone's a WINNER that way ¬
    But the likes of this idiot and countless others have to learn the hard way !

Edited 2 times, last by rikjaard-real ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!