Pairing the remote with the device FBOX 2

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,911 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• We have received several reports of problems with the remote control in the model FBOX 2.
    According to your description, for unknown reasons, the cursor moves across the screen itself.
    If zaobserwowaliście such strange behavior probably "gyroscope crazy" and you should pair the remote control again by resetting its gyroscope.
    The solution is to use the following procedure.
    Please make it step by step.
    Pairing the remote with the device FBOX 2
    1. Disconnect the power cord FBOX'a.
    2. Remove the batteries from the remote control SR200D
    3. Press and hold down the "house" on the remote control
    4. Insert the batteries into the remote control and place it horizontally on a flat surface (the "house" is still pressed)
    5. Release the "house" - the LED on the remote starts to flash when the power cable to FBOX 2'a.
    6. The device starts. During the pilot run will be paired automatically.
    Pairing is complete when the LED stops flashing on the remote control.

• My cursor moves where I want it to but works best when I hold remote sideways
    to the box,would above resetting cure this do you think?

No tooth,,, it wouldn´t ,, but there is an option in settings about the sensitivity of movement...
    similar to the option in windows for the mouse movement sensitivity...
    My one was exaggerated with abrupt movements ( being too sensitive) so I lowered the values ,now it´s OK !!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!