cccam + TvHeadEnd + xbmc (Kodi)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,928 times. The last Post () by lollo7878.

• Hi,

Actually I'm using a raspberry with xmbc (Kodi) connected to a Synology hosting video files and a dreambox as tv box.
    I would like to have one box only with xbmc and tv channels being decoded by cccam locally (I've got the keys locally installed).

I've seen that the Vu+ Solo2, SoloSE and Duo2 can now run xbmc so that would be an option. It would be really great if it also had a blueray disc reader...

Well, the other option would be to install TVHeahend on the Synology and connect with a client from the raspberry (xbmc). But I do not know how to configure cccam...
    I've searched quite a bit on the internet without finding an up to date tutorial.

Does anyone how to do this ?

Thanks a lot for your welcomed help.

• For Synology afaik you would need to use Oscam. It is also possible to use the Raspberry Pi as an Oscam server, infact If you are using OpenELEC XBMX/Kodi, you could try to install the OpenELEC unsupported Add-ons repo, where you will find Oscam and a PCSC client. I have never messed with a Synology so can only prod you in the right direction, and there is plenty of stuff in the Oscam section in this forum to get that set up.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hi guys,
    I just found this amazing forum and I'm happy to be here.

Please, I need your help.
    This is my setup:
    - Synology DS212 + TvHeadEnd Backend 3.4.27-6 + DVB-T Tuner Avermedia A867
    - Raspberry pi2 with Openelec + TvHeadEnd Frontend + Oscam r10615

I installed Oscam on Openelec because I was unable to find an Oscam compiled package for my Synology (CPU MARVELL Kirkwood 88F6282).
    And because my DVB-T Tuner didn't works on Openelec.

This setup works fine with DVB-T FTA channels, but I don't know how to configure it to work with Oscam and PAY channel.

My first question: Oscam needs to be installed on the same device where is located the Backend? Or can I leave it on Openelec and still run tvheadend on Synology?
    In this case, how I have to connect all? In my Tvheadend backend I have the CSA section, but is very different from the tutorial linked above (I have only the tab "Code Word Client" and the tab "Capmt Connection"): I think because mine is an old version.

Second question: I need to configure my Oscam only like a client, to use a CCAM C-line of my friend (he share free for me the PAY DVB-T channel).
    I just converted the ccam c-line into the oscam.server file with the software posted above (thanks a lot!). Now, I have to create or edit other configuration files to make it works?

My friend have to do some special configuration for me on his Oscam server?

Thx for all the help you want to give me
    :*

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!