Fano's Backup of Hyperion 4.5 for the Alien 1

There are 50 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 12,264 times. The last Post () by Boggles3000.

• i wouldnt update any other way plugin_e2upgrade via spark plugin runs every time, but i have found the box method does hang but i waited around 40minutes then re-tried 2 other ways both worked when the box boots into spark after you release the ok button and normally press right arrow then ok dont select ok and it mainly will auto install from there or the other way release the ok button and dont do anything other than wait and it kicks into boot/upgrade but failsafe way is via spark plugin

• For people having trouble flashing this image you can try this re-packed version.

When I get some time, I will post the script I use to repack backup images so they are more like the original developer's e2jffs.img files.

Cheers Joe,much obliged.
    That script would be very handy.

Edited once, last by Fano ().

• what is the spark plugin called ?
    so i can install this on my 8900 alien :)

- - - Updated - - -

please help me peeps how do i flash this to my
    box
    im so used to doing the power and ok button way
    but this just wont load this way

• 1. Download the plugin.zip attached. Extract the whole folder and copy it to the root of any USB stick
    2. Boot the box into the default Spark operating system. If your box is in Enigma already, turn it off, hold in the OK button on the box and keep it pressed, turn on the box and release the OK when you see the FORC message on the box. Press the Up arrow on the box which will then say SPAR and then press OK
    3. Insert the stick into the box. The system will see the stick being installed and prompt for the installation of the plugins - say "Yes"
    4. Download and copy the pre-prepared image of your choice to a USB stick. You can copy any number of images to the same stick, putting each in it's own separate directory on the stick. An image contains two files - uImage and e2jffs2.img
    5. Press Menu, Press Down and Right to plugins. Select the e2upgrade plugin from the list. On screen, you then will see a box with /c/storage in black writing in a yellow bar across the centre of the screen. Click OK to navigate to the folder you want, press Red to select and press Red to Upgrade
    6. Upon completion, turn off the box. Press and hold the OK button, Turn ON the box and wait until you see the front panel say FORC. At this point, release the OK button. Press the DOWN arrow button on the box and it will display ENIG. Press and Release the OK button.
    7. The box will now reboot into Enigma

• thanks people i now have image installed with cccam running no problem.

how do i resolve this issue i have on some channels.

SERVICE NOT FOUND
    (SID NOT FOUND IN PAT)

Edited once, last by forbezy ().

• thanks people i now have image installed with cccam running no problem.

how do i resolve this issue i have on some channels.

SERVICE NOT FOUND
    (SID NOT FOUND IN PAT)

Sid not found means that the channel has changed frequency so needs to be updated.
    You can run the Autobouquets plugin or the Rats Channel updater plugin to get an updated channel list.

• Backup Updated Nov 6th

Changes
    Autobouquets updated to latest version
    Autobouquetsmaker installed
    Picon renderer modified to support Service Named Picons
    Navibar 1.1 installed
    On Screen Display plugin installed
    Minor tweaks

• Hey Fano, is your most recent update on the root of the dropbox link?

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7111 Backup

Spark STI 7111 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!