Fbox2

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,933 times. The last Post () by toothfairy.

• I don't have one of these but according to the ferguson website, there is a reset button on the rear.
    I'm not sure will this revert it back to factory settings though or just reboot it.
    Maybe better off to wait for someone a bit more familiar with the fbox 2.

• Hi mate, i have used one for a while and the best way i found was just unplug it for a while, i would have to say it's not the best box out there, i recently got a minix, which is far better for xbmc use, i bit more expensive though.

• hi toothfairy,the problem you had i have got, the differance is i cant get it to factory reset, any options, i have tried to reset through fusion, when i go to start play and reset to factory set it says error, be gratefull for some help, thanks

• hi again, just to add, what do you think of this box, i have had it a few weeks now and every other day i seem to have a problem either with downloads or a lot not working and rather complicated, it seems for just a plug in and go box you have to add 1 hell of configurations to it,no good for someone who has not much patients,just to say i returned it once because the old software was installed,i will be returning it again this time for refund,i will be looking around for something that doesnt need so much alltoratoin in the system, thanks

• hi again, just to add, what do you think of this box, i have had it a few weeks now and every other day i seem to have a problem either with downloads or a lot not working and rather complicated, it seems for just a plug in and go box you have to add 1 hell of configurations to it,no good for someone who has not much patients,just to say i returned it once because the old software was installed,i will be returning it again this time for refund,i will be looking around for something that doesnt need so much alltoratoin in the system, thanks

Every box needs configuring to work as one would like buddy.
    Otherwise there would be a few backups to choose from...
    Considering all this software is free, it´s a great alternative to sat.
    That is of course if you have the patience to learn...
    but only you know what´s in your best interests ;)

• Ok darkson my box when switched on showed a page telling me something about the website had moved so the only way I could switch on and get the homepage up was to hold the menu button on while it booted.
    So I clicked on setting then on system settings click on more (an icon like a gear) then on wireless and settings scroll down to backup and reset and click on it and on the right you'll see factory data reset click on it then at the bottom of the page you'll see reset FBOX and that's it.hope you can follow this and get sorted.
    Cazuela sums up the box pretty well,enjoy.

• hi, just to add to cazuela, i much appreciate all the software free, but theres boxes and boxes.and beleive me i have loads of patience, what i find is theres so much new software coming out on it every where i go i see a lot of trouble configuering the data, i wiill wait a few months till its sorted its self out, thanks

• hi, just to add to cazuela, i much appreciate all the software free, but theres boxes and boxes.and beleive me i have loads of patience, what i find is theres so much new software coming out on it every where i go i see a lot of trouble configuering the data, i wiill wait a few months till its sorted its self out, thanks

the new box wetek looks very promising bud ,if you want to return the fbox2 bud... plenty of support for it so looks very promising..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!