WeTek Play as IPTV Set-Top-Box

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 4,422 times. The last Post () by mach1.

• Hello,

As we already know WeTek is Android Set-Top-Box with Plug & Play DVB Tuners for reception of Satellite (Twin Tuner), Terrestrial (T/T2), Cable and ATSC signal.

Beside Android, you can install on WeTek Play in NAND Flash or run from MicroSD card OpenELEC (Kodi/XBMC Linux distribution).

WeTek Play at Android and OpenELEC have plugin/add-on called WeCloud Antenna with which you can watch IPTV channels. WeCloud Antenna offer some free streams where all of them are some *crappy* FTA channels which all of us can catch freely on Satellite.

But..... great functionality of WeCloud Antenna is that we can add own/private IPTV channels/url/links and then play them like we would play them in any other application such as VLC or nStream Player etc.

How to add own/private IPTV channels:

At WeTek.com when log in with username and password of activated device, i was able to add my private IPTV links, so I can watch them at Android with WeCloud Antenna, but now also at WeCloud Antenna Video Add-on for OpenELEC.

1. Click on Private channels

2. Click at Add New, then enter channel URL, channel name and insert logo (http://www.lyngsat-logo.com/)

3. Or import full list from .m3u file

And that's it, you have your own IPTV Set-Top-Box and player, with easy interface to add, remove and edit channels.

Edited once, last by xbmcflix ().

• İnside the wetekplay box there is memberhip card its the same number check your wetek box under S/N: WP:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX thats your activation code..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

• master G

Added the Label Article

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!