dreambox-secondstage dm800se v2

There are 30 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 10,083 times. The last Post () by emosim.

• Start by formating a usb drive on your computer.
    In Notpad create a file called backupstick
    Send this that to the root of your usb stick.
    Insert the stick into the rear of your box and reboot.
    Press the blue button on your remote
    Select Software manager
    Full Backup
    Then Green Button to backup to usb

• Ok Thank You , bye, talk to You soon

• hi can anyone help I put this ssl 89r onto my genuine dreambox 800 se v2 with ATV 6.1 image was working ok I tried what was supposed to be a genuine ATV 6.0 image as it had softcams installed got the error no ca found on box I tried opti flasher repair tool cant find the ssl 89r to suit my box to repair help please I know its certain a genuine box \as I had the lid off and no sim on the motherboard thanks

• If you have no sim, but a chip instead of it (in middle of where you can see printed the sim holder), it's definitely an original box,

For the SSL, it's not public, only the bin is.

Emo

hi can anyone help I put this ssl 89r onto my genuine dreambox 800 se v2 with ATV 6.1 image was working ok I tried what was supposed to be a genuine ATV 6.0 image as it had softcams installed got the error no ca found on box I tried opti flasher repair tool cant find the ssl 89r to suit my box to repair help please I know its certain a genuine box \as I had the lid off and no sim on the motherboard thanks

• Yes you can repair with JapharFlasher 1.1, that supports that box (DM800HDseV2), but you will need to connect the RJ45 AND the Mini-USB Service Port, to run it and flash the DM800HDseV2 ALLSIM SSL from Japhar Team. Then your box will not have anymore the NO CA ERROR and will be ready to flash an original image for your box.

You will find all here, as there is few files you will need and tutorials etc.

Code
    JapharFlasher v1.1 : 
    http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9476#Post9476

Japhar SSL ALLSIM : 
    http://www.ourdreambox.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293#Post293

Emo

thanks emosim as there's no sim on the motherboard is there a way to repair the error no ca found on the box I don't have a mini flash button at the back of box cheers

• Dreamboxes are always recoverable, this is a BIG PLUS for that type of hardware,

Emo

P.S.: Once fixed, it would help me if you can run a script I can email you, in your box. This to get some informations I am missing about the DM800HDseV2 hardware. Thank you !

thanks again emosim I will let you know how I get on I thought in had bricked my box cheers

• hi emosim the japhore flasher I couldn't connect to my box I used the optiflasher and got as far

as flashed ssl 87 that is as high as that tool generates asking to flash a genuine image with

ssl 87 as that what shows on web upgrade I have to flash that and get it to boot up before I can

flash with image of choice Icant see or resource a genuine image with SSL87 I am at my wits end

been trying to repair for 2 weeks now any idea where I can get a back up of a genuine image

it has to be a NFI to be able to flash web upgrade cheers.

• master G

Added the Label Bootloaders

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!