NBC sports Extra - Script Errors

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,606 times. The last Post () by master G.

• NBC sports extra has been giving scripts errors today..... the fix is attached to this post.

I have attached the file itself, and also a new zip file for those who want to uninstall the version they have now and install it again with the fix already in place....

If you want to apply the fix manually follow this path.... \Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra\

If using it on the Wetek with openelec follow this path..... storage\.Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra\

All credit goes to DJBlue for this fix........

• im havinga nightmare with his as im new to the andriod oeraaating system.
    ive installed the file and t inmy downnnloads then what? this operating system is so limited to what i can do with it!
    whr is it stored and how do i access it through the xbmc?

• I can only say how I've done it on my tablet.
    I have a app called x-plore , open it up and on the left hand side find your downloaded nbcsn.py file on the right Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra then hold finger on left hand nbcsn.py file until box appears click on move then ok then ok to overwrite , that's it .

ive installed the file and t inmy downnnloads then what? this operating system is so limited to what i can do with it!

Did you get sorted.

(Sorry I didn't see this post before so I made another post in the support section feel free to delete.)

Mate you need the second file 'plugin.video.nbcsnliveextra.zip ' download to your pc then onto a usb stick don't unzip.
    Put the usb stick in your android box then in xbmc system>addons>install from zip file> navigate to your usb stick (sda1) then click o the zipped file it will say something like nbc plugin enabled.

I am suggesting doing it by this method because the direct downloading it the box then installing threw up a wrong structure error for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!