how to setup tuner on twin zgemma s2 using vix

There are 29 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 32,780 times. The last Post () by nedsir.

• Zgemma Star 2S doesn't works for motorize dish, or diSEqC switch. Tested many images on 6 difference boxes of Zgemma S2. Good working only for one satellite, tested 28.2E. Dont waste many hours testing as I did.
    Similar problems also with Cloud Ibox4...

Edited once, last by okverd ().

• Official Post

Zgemma Star 2S doesn't works for motorize dish, or diSEqC switch. Tested many images on 6 difference boxes of Zgemma S2. Good working only for one satellite, tested 28.2E. Dont waste many hours testing as I did.
    Similar problems also with Cloud Ibox4...

Mine works fine. Stick to the official firmware.

• Iv just set mine up today, software from zgemma.tv open pli, plugged both cables in as described above, then in turners set both to single and the satellite they are pointed at. And run the search all working fine, able to record one Chanel watch another etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• i only have one cable coming in to my zgemma 2s box im using open atv 5.0 cant get any channels at all. if anyone could point me to a set up guide id be most greatful thanks

• Make sure your tuner is setup.
    Menu-service searching-tuner configuration.
    Select which tuner your using (depending on weather your satellite cable is going into lnb1/tuner1 or lnb2/tuner2 on receiver)
    Scroll down and select which satellite your dish is pointed to. (if you only have a fixed dish)
    Green to save (i think) and exit then scroll to automatic scan and you should pickup some channels.
    Motorised setup is a bit different.
    You can download pre-configured satellite channel lists from here:
    http://linuxsat-support.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

• Official Post

i only have one cable coming in to my zgemma 2s box im using open atv 5.0 cant get any channels at all. if anyone could point me to a set up guide id be most greatful thanks

Press Menu > Setup > Service searching > Tuner configuration > Choose Tuner A and set the same as in the screenshot below..

2d79b0ec1bb355104a0d17432.jpg

Press Green button > Download plugins > extensions > install autobouquets-e2 > Restart enigma2..

Press Green button > select autobouquets e2 > press menu > set for your local area and save/green button > press green to start.

You can use rats channel updater plugin or catseye settings as an alternative channel list to autobouquets, both can be found on our addons panel..

• i have both my cables going into the tuner b, would i just need to move one of them into tuner a and then how would i get the tuner a set up to allow me to then record and watch a different channel?

thanks

• i have both my cables going into the tuner b, would i just need to move one of them into tuner a and then how would i get the tuner a set up to allow me to then record and watch a different channel?

thanks

Yes you want to put one cable into tuner A as well as tuner B, in tuner config if it's just a fixed dish pointing at 28.2, set A & B to simple, single Astra 28E, or you can put tuner B to equal to tuner A, then you should be able to record one channel while watching another, you'll know it works, if when you record a channel, select the channel list, if all other channels are highlighted and not dull, and can zap channels it works.

• The cable from the Dish goes into LNB port & then you need a Cable from Loop out into Tuner A

- - - Updated - - -

If using 2 feeds from the Satelite dish then one feed goes into the top LNB port & the second coes into Tuner A LNB which is to the right.

• hi can record FTA channel and watch another FTA , but no sky channels , can record sky channel and watch FTA no sky channel tuner set as above help appreciated

• An emu is an emulator (cccam/oscam/mgcamd)
    If your running cccam, you need to be on version 2.2.1 or 2.3.0 to decrypt two streams simultaneously.
    Another thing that may be preventing you doing this is the server your connected to.
    Some don't allow this. (It may show up as a double logon)

• Thank you , running 2.2.1 have contacted sever awaiting his reply , again thank u hope this the cause , will let u know

- - - Updated - - -

hi how do i change 2.2.1 to 2.3.0 by menu remote on CCcam

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!