tv addons

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,764 times. The last Post () by cazuela.

• hi guys, would be very gratefull for a reply, on the fbox 2, read most of the hows about it,seems you go around the world trying to get the download for the new 14,2, would like to know can you upgrade to this from 14.0 on the tv addons, or do you download the software straight to a usb stick,would be gratefull where i can get the new 14,2 or even the 14.1 just need a simple download to upgrade, thanks all

• hi guys, would be very gratefull for a reply, on the fbox 2, read most of the hows about it,seems you go around the world trying to get the download for the new 14,2, would like to know can you upgrade to this from 14.0 on the tv addons, or do you download the software straight to a usb stick,would be gratefull where i can get the new 14,2 or even the 14.1 just need a simple download to upgrade, thanks all

Google koditv. You should find download there. Sorry can't help you with fbox

regards

• are you referring to tvaddons onside kodi??
    First make a full backup of your image.
    I havent got the fbox at hand but cant imagine why not.
    enter kodi,
    go to addons -> progamme addons-> Config wizard-> enable->
    then return to programmes->config wizard-> and install android-> customize system -> yes.
    restart system and look for it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!